Rotherham fixtures compared to ours man FFS...

Honestly man, what the fuck do some of you fuckers think we are like? Real f***ing Madrid? Wake the fuck up. We are a 'tin pot club'. Get ya stuck up noses out the clouds. We blew it years before we were relegated, twice.

We are the footy equivalent of a smack head teetering on the brink of addiction before it really took hold. And then it hit us. And now it'll take us a decade to get sober and clean. Get used to it. We ain't special and we're here for a while. We deserve nothing more at this present time.
No
Very unfair to void league and not promote anyone. Therefore logically it should be the clubs already in a promotion place. So we miss out. Big deal.
Who is due to play who in the remaining fixtures is irrelevant and has no bearing on the decision. All hypothetical.
A team top at home to a team bottom over Easter for example would have no divine right to a win. Anyone remember Blackburn at Roker Easter Monday 79 ?
Voiding the league is fairer than PPG and the most sensible thing to do.

Last edited:
The lucky lucky bastards!

They’ll defo be voting to curtail the season alright! 😡

I feel like giving up! Another season in league one at the hands of some self absorbed shitty little tinpot clubs. They don’t give a fuck about the virus, it’s just very convenient for them.

Wankers.

Now for Phil f***ing Parkinson. SD, get shot of the useless c*nt, it’s entirely on him that we dropped out of the playoff spot. If he stays I defo go! f***ing arseholes!
You go girl!
Honestly man, what the fuck do some of you fuckers think we are like? Real f***ing Madrid? Wake the fuck up. We are a 'tin pot club'. Get ya stuck up noses out the clouds. We blew it years before we were relegated, twice.
Dead right turts....We're the tin pot club to the big clubs in the country like Liverpool, United, Spurs, Everton, Leicester etc.

And an fucker saying "void it" may as well be arguing that the earth is flat

Last edited:
Very unfair to void league and not promote anyone. Therefore logically it should be the clubs already in a promotion place. So we miss out. Big deal.
Who is due to play who in the remaining fixtures is irrelevant and has no bearing on the decision. All hypothetical.
A team top at home to a team bottom over Easter for example would have no divine right to a win. Anyone remember Blackburn at Roker Easter Monday 79 ?

how is unfair to void the league and not promote anyone ? ....Coventry are in poll position but it s all ifs buts and maybes so it wouldn t be fair to promote just them cos mathematically it isnt certain .. We all know thru our own experience that frea k results can happen at the tail end of the season

Regardless
Parky has to go
He will. That is the inevitability of footy.
Equally inevitable is that it won't happen soon enough for many fans. It may well not happen for ages.
Equally inevitable is that many of the fans will whinge until he's gone and somehow imagine that 'tomorrow' will be a new dawn.

He will. That is the inevitability of footy.
Equally inevitable is that it won't happen soon enough for many fans. It may well not happen for ages.
Equally inevitable is that many of the fans will whinge until he's gone and somehow imagine that 'tomorrow' will be a new dawn.

Aye, have a dig at the fans for royally f***ing up every appointment post Sam. Pretty much every decision made by the club since that Everton game has been an utter disaster.

Fans fault mind

Last edited:
You can't say that. Against the other likely playoff contenders we have not lost to Fleetwood (two draws), not lost to Oxford (a draw and a win), 50% win / loss v Portsmouth and Wycombe, not played Peterborough at home, drew with Rotherham.

We are crap, I'm not disputing that, but so is everyone else. You'd think it was the champions League the way some go on

We didn’t lose to Charlton last season until the play offs

Aye, have a dig at the fans for royally f***ing up every appointment post Sam. Pretty much every decision made by the club since that Everton game has been an utter disaster.

Fans fault mind
I have passed on my observation on the inevitability of fans' reaction. I doubt you yould prove me wrong.
Have I said it's the fans' fault? No. Have I outlined inevitable fan response? Yes.
Have I any confidence that the next owners, the next managaer or the next tea lady will help us get it right? Well I have shit-loads of history to make me very, very skeptical. If you want to take that as a personal insult, be my guest.

You go girl!

Dead right turts....We're the tin pot club to the big clubs in the country like Liverpool, United, Spurs, Everton, Leicester etc.

And an fucker saying "void it" may as well be arguing that the earth is flat

I agree entirely with your sentiments on voiding the season - it's nonsense.

Other clubs don't see Sunderland as 'tinpot'. They see it as a big club that's failing.

Personally I think we are where we deserve to be. Nothing to do with bad luck. More to do with a drab, uninspiring manager and clueless owner.
I feel too many of our fans don't look at the bigger picture, it doesn't matter where Sunderland are in the league. If you agree to play a certain number of games, each home and away in random order and then you freeze the league where teams not only haven't played the same teams but also some teams have played more than others and some fewer than others, how in any way imaginable is that fair?

It's mental to just pretend it's fair because Sunderland fans don't like the manager or owner so decide it's some sort of deserved punishment.

I have passed on my observation on the inevitability of fans' reaction. I doubt you yould prove me wrong.
Have I said it's the fans' fault? No. Have I outlined inevitable fan response? Yes.
Have I any confidence that the next owners, the next managaer or the next tea lady will help us get it right? Well I have shit-loads of history to make me very, very skeptical. If you want to take that as a personal insult, be my guest.

Neither of us seem to have confidence that we’ll get the next decision right either then. I’ll agree on that

I agree entirely with your sentiments on voiding the season - it's nonsense.

Other clubs don't see Sunderland as 'tinpot'. They see it as a big club that's failing.
I see Sunderland just like I do with the wife.

About 30 years ago she was absolutely stunning. The attention she got and the jealousy from both blokes and women used to get to me. But now many years later it is different. She is still very good looking.......for her age. But she certainly isn't an absolute stunner anymore. The constant attention ended. So has the jealousy. But women her age would still love to look like her.

Sunderland are not a big club. But go back about 100 years Sunderland was about the biggest club there was. What I have never understood is how can a club have such a fantastic fan base always end up in the next level of clubs. Everything is in place to become a big club again. Is it 50 years or more of bad owners? Constant bad managers? The best players not wanting to live so far up north?

We’ve been unlucky with the timings, but again I will dispute the required points because we haven’t played the same teams, it can’t be a level playing field. If they can’t finish the season, there is no fair way of deciding it, but they have chosen the least fair of the lot.

the fairest thing to do would have been veto the entire season and start again with the same teams for the start of the new season, at least you are not shafting a few clubs and handing out a lottery win for others

The lucky lucky bastards!

They’ll defo be voting to curtail the season alright! 😡

I feel like giving up! Another season in league one at the hands of some self absorbed shitty little tinpot clubs. They don’t give a fuck about the virus, it’s just very convenient for them.

Wankers.

Now for Phil f***ing Parkinson. SD, get shot of the useless c*nt, it’s entirely on him that we dropped out of the playoff spot. If he stays I defo go! f***ing arseholes!
He should get rid of Parkinson and then fuck off himself and take gobshite with him.

Back