Ross stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to say if I had six months left on my deal and the club had an option of an extra year but were making noises that I'd be getting sold once it kicked in I'd be wanting away next month to be honest. Can't understand how we've played this at all.

Has to play on his mind that he could get injured before the summer too and miss out on his potentially big move.

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher

Last edited:
According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher
Thanks

Source
@Poacher
Could well be shite but 12 million would be a good fee

Source
@Poacher
Dear me

Source
@Poacher
Wouldn't surprise me if this was true. He was in light training a couple of weeks before the world cup. Surely he'd be fit enough for the bench at least now. Unfortunately I think he might have played his last game for us.

Source
@Poacher
Really hope he starts for us next week and bangs in a hattrick

We’re holding our own without him. Let’s not forget we hung on to Kone when Everton came calling. £18m down the drain.
£12m is a great bit of business by the club.
With that said, I’ll believe it when I see it.

We’re holding our own without him. Let’s not forget we hung on to Kone when Everton came calling. £18m down the drain.
£12m is a great bit of business by the club.
With that said, I’ll believe it when I see it.
Is it though?
With a fully fit squad with Stewart on form I don’t think there’s many (any?) teams in this league that are better than us.
If Stewart stayed and helped us reach the PL, not only would his value soar, we’d be on the PL gravy train too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back