Ross stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its 12m it won't be either of the old firm
As that boro fan said, they've got about 25m in the bank for selling Tavernier & Spence, that's my guess, if he moves on

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher

I don’t believe this - I don’t believe RS now fit will not kick a ball for all of December

It would make sense. Stewart is actually under rated and deserves a go in the Prmier League. Boro would be such a depressing move for the lad, similarly Blackburn.

Yeah, apart from more money I can’t really see the point. Neither look like they’re nailed on for promotion.

The "played his last game" bit sounds made up. As if we'd not pick our best player for a month if he was fit.

I don't think anyone is paying that for Stewart either. I love him and think he could be worth that one day, but he's 26 and has had one good goalscoring season in his career, and it came in the third tier. Doesn't scream eight figure fee.

I think he's a bit over rated by some of our fans at this stage.

Last edited:
This has been mentioned about a million times on here . Can people not read ?
Should be a pinned post. It does my head in all the people saying he's only got 6 months so we have to cash in. No we've got 12 month option which will be actioned in the summer. So he's got 18 months left. In my opinion if he goes to a club like Swansea or Boro we should just pack in. I've got no problem with the model. But I will if we have to cash in our best players to that type of club.

I don't believe Boro will be in for him, they spent a good few million on 2 strikers in the summer and even tho they made a few quid on transfers, I'm sure it was reported that they weren't exactly rolling in money.

That story further up the page about overhearing two SoL workers talking about Stewarts contract sounds like utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back