Ross stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it though?
With a fully fit squad with Stewart on form I don’t think there’s many (any?) teams in this league that are better than us.
If Stewart stayed and helped us reach the PL, not only would his value soar, we’d be on the PL gravy train too.
The gravy train is just for players, staff and owners - not fans.

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher
Let’s hope not
What’s £12mil gonna get ya these days

😂😂😂

Hank man, you say you don’t care about them, but you keep bringing them up. In the space of 15 minutes, you’ve brought them up twice.
Maybe because it HAS been reported that we are after him.
Don’t think the mutants can afford to blow £12 million unless it’s add ons etc

@seahamstar @ERIMUS1876
There is rumours that we're after him, and (apparently) we have the money from the Spence and Tavenier sales.

Dunno how far it's all true though.
Carrick may well have his own targets in mind

Last edited:
Is it though?
With a fully fit squad with Stewart on form I don’t think there’s many (any?) teams in this league that are better than us.
If Stewart stayed and helped us reach the PL, not only would his value soar, we’d be on the PL gravy train too.
Ah yes thw PL gravt train. Fighting relegation year on year buying foreigners who couldnt give a fuck as long as their 30k a week wages goes in the bank. Fond memories

Totally agree

:lol: imagine thinking Speakman should be sacked on the spot, done an outstanding job.
According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher

:lol::lol:

he's not fit ffs, thats why he didnt play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back