Ross interview last night on BBC newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roker report just tweeted link. Sorry if seb. Said "as Sunderland manager you're damned if you do and damned if you dont" in regards to his team and system selection. Sounded very sour. Nerve touched? Heads gone?

They all read this board for fan reaction unfortunately- support from the stands has been unreal- everton, west ham or leeds would have moaned at his performance vs oxford given he got no grief previous season

Sounds like a message to the whingers ...

... I'd guess it's "Stop whinging."

No big deal ....
It appears that a number of supporters on here dont like and feel the criticism of Ross is not justified if you do your a mag or a prick etc .We all want us to be promoted and want the team to succeed however time is running out for him and us getting promoted if does not accept that his team selections and tactics are wrong and if that is not sorted there will only one outcome.

I don’t understand why when there’s a chance of gaining a little momentum and positivity he feels the need to say that. Silly really.

There were plenty on here last night criticising that he’d “wasted preseason on his stupid system” when he changed it last night, there were people before the team was announced criticising him for sticking with it previously.

Maybe that’s what he means?

Maybe he means we’ve got so many supporters, there’s always going to be plenty of people to find something to complain about?

I will judge him after ten games. Win on Saturday and its a decent start

I'll just leave this here...

I'll just leave this here...

Its true he is a dead man walking. Once the fans turn on mass here ya gone. That could literally happen in 3 days

Last edited:
There were plenty on here last night criticising that he’d “wasted preseason on his stupid system” when he changed it last night, there were people before the team was announced criticising him for sticking with it previously.

Maybe he means we’ve got so many supporters, there’s always going to be plenty of people to find something to complain about?
....or maybe it's the same at every 91 clubs in the league...that fans of each club have opinions. Our club is no different. Christ, imagine if everyone agreed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't disagree with that. Look at last season, people went on and on about playing two up top. Eventually we played two up top for a few games and people just went on about it not working.

What a weird thing to say. He's been criticised because the team have been hopeless under his change of tactics. But aye, it's the fans fault.

If systems play such little part, why did he change it at all in the first place?

It was a very fair question from Barnes, Ross digging the fans is a cowardly trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back