Roseberry Topping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats quite nice that Ross. I never thought of trying a panorama. Was too busy teaching Mucky. I can see you getting that lens we were talking about on the way back to the cars.

Wish I had come, would have been better than "The Lone Ranger" what a bloody crap film that was. Just as well the wife paid for it!!

Was a brilliant trip with amazing company!!

Thanks for the tutoring Ken! I'm gonna have a play with my pics tomorrow and then I'll post them. Was chuffed to bits with my sunset!
Looking forward to our sunrise :)

Quick edit of one taken tonight. As usual, great company with Ayesane and Orroso and the Lady Muck.

Logon or register to see this image

Great shot. Did you use a grad ND filter for this?[DOUBLEPOST=1377244706][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was a brilliant trip with amazing company!!

Thanks for the tutoring Ken! I'm gonna have a play with my pics tomorrow and then I'll post them. Was chuffed to bits with my sunset!
Looking forward to our sunrise :)

Sunset and sunrise, perverts ;)

cracking location like. Wouldn't mind going back on a morning and getting some mist on the fields.

I should have shot on portrait mode and stitched, feel mind is too compacted.

Aye, a beautiful location. Class crack an'arl.

Need filters :-(

Great shot. Did you use a grad ND filter for this?;)

I had a 0.9 and a 0.6 ND hard grad filters. I tried a few shots with various filters and this seemed to be the best combination.[DOUBLEPOST=1377250536][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice pic Ken, but you need a warm up filter or two

Funny you should say that but a have a lee filter set somewhere in the house for just that purpose. Always forget to put them in my bag.[DOUBLEPOST=1377250595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gonna buy a 17-40 and I'll be more comfortable.

You were more interested in the bugs :lol::lol:

I had a 0.9 and a 0.6 ND hard grad filters. I tried a few shots with various filters and this seemed to be the best combination.[DOUBLEPOST=1377250536][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've just ordered a 1.2 hard grad like....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back