Roseberry Topping

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha well yer not short of talent. as much as the quality of the photo itself, but also for 'seeing' it. mind if I post this on my FB page, with due credit to yerself?

haha well yer not short of talent. as much as the quality of the photo itself, but also for 'seeing' it. mind if I post this on my FB page, with due credit to yerself?

Soz but no, don't take offence

fancy going out later this week?

Ah balls just remembered I'll be on the beach in Kefalonia.....I'm on the east coast and this is the pool

Logon or register to see this image

may have to get up for a sunrise.

I've ordered my new lens, so I'll definitely be out this week. Probably 2/3 times actually.

Hope it pisses it down for you TBH marra.

When you come back i wanna talk LEE filters like..

Sickener tonight in the life of a landscape photographer

set off to gribdale in half cloud, but by the time I came off the a19 it was 95%

Decided to not bother going the extra ten miles and stop at Scarth wood moor, another stunner

I now have a photo of beautiful light and cloud on the horizon hitting Roseberry and Gribdale 10 miles away :(

No light at scarth wood

Sickener tonight in the life of a landscape photographer

set off to gribdale in half cloud, but by the time I came off the a19 it was 95%

Decided to not bother going the extra ten miles and stop at Scarth wood moor, another stunner

I now have a photo of beautiful light and cloud on the horizon hitting Roseberry and Gribdale 10 miles away :(

No light at scarth wood

KNow the felling, but i'm sure it's happened a lot more to you than me during my short time in photography.

KNow the felling, but i'm sure it's happened a lot more to you than me during my short time in photography.

Ken I'm currently out with the 7D having a play and practice! :)

Andy - watch yasel! Give it a month and I'll be stealing all your business ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back