Roseberry Topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it mate, excellent colours. Might have a kens if the zeiss to do my tynemouth beach shot. Cheers mate :)

Like it mate, excellent colours. Might have a kens if the zeiss to do my tynemouth beach shot. Cheers mate :)
you'll have a job mate, sadly its just rented.....gonna rent a 24mm TSE anarl and see which one i prefer.

Some nice shots. Classic Cornish location if I'm not mistaken. Ross, worth the 2nd visit, much better shot. Ken, cracking shot, maybe the best I remember seeing from you. A tad underexposed though?

Some nice shots. Classic Cornish location if I'm not mistaken. Ross, worth the 2nd visit, much better shot. Ken, cracking shot, maybe the best I remember seeing from you. A tad underexposed though?

Nah, it's in North Yorkshire ;)

cheers, yer I think too. This lens picks up nicer tones than my Sigma, being a bit wider helps too.

Went tonight, couple of baldy geordies there :p

Bit hazy, bit of light, not much, sadly not a cloud to be seen

I assumed it was Mucky and HIT

Was talking to another bloke from east yorks, who did turn out to be a mag :lol:

Nice guy tho but[DOUBLEPOST=1377596134][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logon or register to see this image
[DOUBLEPOST=1377596183][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logon or register to see this image
[DOUBLEPOST=1377596217][/DOUBLEPOST]Wished i'd had Ken's cloud really

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let you borrow it ;)

Very good them. I like them a lot.

I've realised since I should have done a telephoto shot of the patchwork of light on the second one on the left of frame. To busy gassing to that bloke

no photography expert but I know a good photo when I see one and they're superb. I'm familiar with roseberry topping but as I can't see captain cook's monument I can't work out where they were taken from?

no photography expert but I know a good photo when I see one and they're superb. I'm familiar with roseberry topping but as I can't see captain cook's monument I can't work out where they were taken from?

Gribdale quarry just down from the monument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back