Roker Rapport Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
stephens had a season ticket since roker park and still gets to a lot of away games now even with a young family..he will of been to alot more games than a lot of fans his age have..travelled abroad watching england too..
Don't doubt that, but the frequent 'i didn't see the game this weekend but' crack is poor.

Don't doubt that, but the frequent 'i didn't see the game this weekend but' crack is poor.

to be fair I didnt know he said that a lot as shhhh dinnit tel him because I dont listen that often cos heard enough of him for the last 36 years haha..suprised tho cos watches most matches with me..

I listen every week like and I'm glad of the free distraction from night shift. But christ this latest one was miserable, the host lad was talking a right load of bollocks. Reckons Didier Ndong gets stick every time he touches the ball.
Well let's be honest there's not an awful lot to be positive about is there...again?

I listen every week like and I'm glad of the free distraction from night shift. But christ this latest one was miserable, the host lad was talking a right load of bollocks. Reckons Didier Ndong gets stick every time he touches the ball.
This, the host just seemed to be going on increasingly incoherent rants based on very little actual knowledge of the subject.

Roker Rapport is a great for generating understanding between the people of Sunderland and encouraging compatibility and effective relationships.

I'm all for it.

I've read that twice and have no idea what you're on about.

This, the host just seemed to be going on increasingly incoherent rants based on very little actual knowledge of the subject.

However some.random.cockney does say "dya know wot I meeen" every five seconds so well, that's great.

I've read that twice and have no idea what you're on about...

Both of you please refer to the thread title.

Then look up the definition of 'Rapport' in an online dictionary.

Then notice the difference between a 'Roker Rapport' and a 'Roker Report'

Then call me a sarcastic pedantic twat

Last edited by a moderator:

I wondered if that's what you were trying to go for.

At least take out that rogue "a" early on. You just sounded like you were preperation ceremony to fuck the mags.

I thought it was very funny and rather clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back