Roker Rapport Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly this.

If there wasn't anything to compare them too it would be alright. WMS streets ahead.

They can both exist happily in the same world without people needing to compare them, surely

I subscribe to a tonne of Podcasts and most of them cross over the same subjects and topics, but it doesn't really matter.

In truth, WMS and the RR pod are fantastic free resources (the free word should be stressed further really) for Sunderland fans, particularly for the ones who live away from Sunderland and dont get the level of coverage abroad that we do back here. Credit to anyone who does that IMO

I listen to both.

They're canny good. Beats having TalkSport on.

They can both exist happily in the same world without people needing to compare them, surely

I subscribe to a tonne of Podcasts and most of them cross over the same subjects and topics, but it doesn't really matter.

In truth, WMS and the RR pod are fantastic free resources (the free word should be stressed further really) for Sunderland fans, particularly for the ones who live away from Sunderland and dont get the level of coverage abroad that we do back here. Credit to anyone who does that IMO
Good post mate. Of course it's currently in vogue to slag all things SAFC - including, it seems, podcasts!

If we were doing well and they were discussing how rosy everything was I'm sure it would be different. Anyway, you have brought those podcasts to my attention. Will investigate as any SAFC chat is better than none.

Good post mate. Of course it's currently in vogue to slag all things SAFC - including, it seems, podcasts!

If we were doing well and they were discussing how rosy everything was I'm sure it would be different. Anyway, you have brought those podcasts to my attention. Will investigate as any SAFC chat is better than none.

No one is slagging it off mind.

We're actually quite limited on non-biased SAFC audio coverage. BBC Newcastle Totalsport is typically BBC and unoffensive, whilst whenever the national radios cover us we're belittled.

Roker Report will never criticise Ellis Short, it's always the managers fault in their eyes. The real issue is why do managers keep failing under this charlatan owner, they won't criticise Short though.

Stick to Wise Men Say podcast, at least they have no agenda and tell it like it is.

I've heard/seen plenty criticism of Short on there this year. Odd comment

Roker Report has always been massively up the clubs arsehole. The cringeworthy way Fishpaste and his cronies bigged up Margaret Byrne liked she was some superhero was embarrassing and only now are people finally grasping how much of an horrific appointment she was.

We're actually quite limited on non-biased SAFC audio coverage. BBC Newcastle Totalsport is typically BBC and unoffensive, whilst whenever the national radios cover us we're belittled.
Football Weekly has quite a lot of Sunderland input with Glendenning & Wilson both being SAFC fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back