Roker Rapport Podcast: With Stewart Donald (Tues 28th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I wouldn’t ask minding SD how the media links to the local/national press are so bad. They’re constantly trying to kill us and it’s been happening for years.

As a a PR expert I thought CM would have changed all of that and closed the bias divide

Also I wouldn’t ask minding SD how the media links to the local/national press are so bad. They’re constantly trying to kill us and it’s been happening for years.

As a a PR expert I thought CM would have changed all of that and closed the bias divide
he won a ibel case against tghe sun-so they hate him.
i think he doesnt care about the national press-thinks it doesnt matter in an age of social media..but that means the press think he has something to hide..so they go digging and through up whatever shit they can.

Hi everyone,

We've got Stewart Donald coming in to record a Podcast on Tuesday. As per, throwing it out there for people to add their questions they'd like to hear him answer/topics for discussion/anything else.

Please reply to this thread if you've got owt to say and we'll do our best to cover off absolutely everything.

Cheers.

What time will this be available? Soz if already posted

They say on Twitter that it's being recorded this afternoon and as they are expecting it to be long it might take a while to upload. Would imagine it'll be late tonight or 1st thing tomorrow.

Cheers pal, really looking forward to this one. Apologies for being hopeless at researching on web. Once took a €30 taxi ride in Madrid to a restaurant I'd found on Trip Advisor only for it to have been closed for two years. I'm dotty as fuck

My question I would like answered is what is sartoris plans regarding the club and his role in the future . They say they're looking for investment well surely this bloke is already they're at the club or is he not arsed

Can someone with media experience listen to the interviews on SAFC and subsequently buy some new microphones or position them properly?

For the SAFSEE broadcasts, can we as a minimum, negotiate audio commentary that syncs to the pictures and ideally have a clock on the screen and replays?

Why did you go against your word about the transfer policy? You allowed a young striker to go mid season and replaced him with one that's older, shitter and more expensive?

Why did you go against your word about the transfer policy? You allowed a young striker to go mid season and replaced him with one that's older, shitter and more expensive?
he didnt..JR did...SAD doesnt sign players-he just pays the bills...

Tbf that’s the biggest pressure point on his season. If ever there was a ‘win now’ decision, that was it. Without that we’d have been far better positioned to pivot to the long term. My own suspicion is that it was fan service by Donald. An admirable thought but not the one I want from the owner of the club.
i agree with you on this-and i think the threats to his chldren didnt help either..

he didnt..JR did...SAD doesnt sign players-he just pays the bills...
He sanctioned it. SD I hoped would have had the sense or balls to say this isn't good for the club and nip it in the bud. But as @The Cabbage said fan pressure forced his hand, and we all know Stewart doesn't want to upset the fans, which ultimately will be his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back