Roker Pier

You've got a lovely day for it. Have a good time 😎

Apparently not🤷‍♂️
Hi, it's Maureen from Roker Pier Tours. Sorry to say that the pier is closed at the moment so it is likely we will have to cancel your tour this afternoon. It is possible that it may open later and so tour can go ahead at 2.30 but can't be sure. If you want to cancel now I'll refund your payments immediately, or if you want to wait I can keep in touch and we can see what happens later. Please just let me know, and sorry again, the weather just isn't kind at the moment.
Must be excited being up at 4am to post about it.:lol:
Welcome to my world😁

Last edited:

Apparently not🤷‍♂️
Hi, it's Maureen from Roker Pier Tours. Sorry to say that the pier is closed at the moment so it is likely we will have to cancel your tour this afternoon. It is possible that it may open later and so tour can go ahead at 2.30 but can't be sure. If you want to cancel now I'll refund your payments immediately, or if you want to wait I can keep in touch and we can see what happens later. Please just let me know, and sorry again, the weather just isn't kind at the moment.

Welcome to my world😁

Aww that's a shame. It's pleasant out here. I've just put my washing on the line!

Didn’t realise it was back open. Been wanting to do this for ages. Anybody who’s done it, will it be ok for a 5yr old?

Want to do the Penshaw Monument one too.

Just looked & there’s only one date listed & it’s booked :(
  • Children are very welcome, but they must be at least 1.1 metres in height and physically capable of ascending and descending the staircases by themselves unaided.

Need to find a day I can actually do & when it’s available to book. Every time I looked previously there was nowt

Yeah it’s took me a while to get a date so just ended up taking the afternoon off work to make sure I could get there

They stopping them soon for winter so if your wanting this year I would be quick if there’s any availability atm

Clambered up the first drop-steps after an hour in the drink swimming at the lighthouse, with the tide in two weeks ago, Dub.
Most invigorating

Review:
Did the tour on Monday. 3rd time lucky. Maureen and the other fella were good crack. They both had really good knowledge and was a great experience. Sometimes you forget these tour guides are volunteers but they are very passionate and you can tell. 4.5*/5*
Been meaning to book this for yrs, seems to be sold out all the time

Back