Roker Pier

Celebrate the intent absolutely, celebrate the execution not so much.....
I said in the other thread WDSC through gritted teeth that the railings did exactly as they were designed.
Its designed to protect the key stones which cost a fortune to replace where as railings are relatively cheap and quick to replace.
Supposedly only in extreme circumstances this will happen and not every time there's a wave splashes over.

Is the pier open to the public again after the storms?

You well know the answer, it’s the arsehole culture we have on here that people want to take the piss out of things Mother Nature has thrown.
You really think it’s anyone's fault we had two huge storms in two weeks?
Trust Me I had the misfortune to be on a big orange boat during one of the storm nights and it was nothing like wind and rain that some arsewipe mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
You well know the answer, it’s the arsehole culture we have on here that people want to take the piss out of things Mother Nature has thrown.
Trust Me I had the misfortune to be on a big orange boat during one of the storm nights and it was nothing like wind and rain that some arsewipe mentioned earlier.

Have a word with yourself man :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You alright mate?

They were designed to come loose in extreme conditions as its cheaper to replace railings/ bolts as opposed to replacing the flagstones

:eek:

You would think they would wait until something is actually completed and open before giving it an award.

Might change their mind after visiting and taking in the stench of piss.

Back