Roger Waters Big Mouth?

this ^^^^ i think having put his head above the parapet on twitter with regards Israel he's now a target, right or wrongly (i'm not informed enough).

Logon or register to see this image

there's a certain vibe...
I think part of the problem is that those who don't like him don't know in which box to put him. People would love to scream the 'woke rock star' accusation at Waters but he obviously isn't that. People would love to pin him with the fascist tag apart from the fact that many of his messages are plainly anti fascist not to mention that his father was killed fighting fascists during WWII and his antisemitism comes from the stories of him hiring aeroplanes to relocate Palestinian children into foster care and his opinion that Israel is an apartheid state and no more than that. I think that he is disliked because of his humour but nothing substantial that anyone can really blame him for.

Last edited:
We all know he's thick as shit but how can even an idiot like him be so insensitive ? What an absolute twat . He knew what he was doing .
And he's been doing it for 40yrs+ with nobody opening their traps till now. That stage costume was even Roger taking a swipe at himself.

Of course he knew what he was doing but I don't think that Waters was doing what you thought he was doing.

The problem nowadays is people simply refuse to see any nuance at all when someone is trying to make a point. See for instance Alf Garnett. You couldn’t have that on tv now as it has racist words in it but those racist words and politically incorrect words are required to get to the end of the story and point which is that Alf is an absolute dinosaur and always gets shown up to be so.

Waters has some very strong opinions but his father was killed in the war and has always been against the nazis. He has also been very strong in his opinions on the occupation of the West Bank. The two are very separate issues.

He is no nazi or anti semite this is just a show.

Went to see him Friday night. Never seen a show quite like it. Superb.

And if ya can't twig what's going on with the uniform, flags, regalia, and ultimately the machine gun fired at the audience, then you're a complete imbecile.
Amazing he’s been doing this since the wall but only now is this rubbish starting to go against him.

Perhaps one of the greatest issues facing humanity is the number of thick people about, who besides making themselves heard on social media, are also so easily led and manipulated by the powers that be.
I actually do agree with that. The majority of people about are actually thick and now the powers that be have the greatest tool ever to control them with, social media. Never has opinion been so polarised. You’re either with us or you aren’t these days. There doesn’t seem to be any place for centrist viewpoints. If you dont agree you’re the enemy, if you’re centre you’re thick and agree and you’re fine. It’s really f***ing weird.

Last edited:
Perhaps one of the greatest issues facing humanity is the number of thick people about, who besides making themselves heard on social media, are also so easily led and manipulated by the powers that be.
"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a sheeple"

Amazing he’s been doing this since the wall but only now is this rubbish starting to go against him.
Maybe people are re-eveluating his previous actions due to some of the stuff he has come out with lately?

I mean nobody had a problem with Jimmy Savile surrounding himself with teenage girls and having unfettered access to hospitals for decades.

Maybe people are re-eveluating his previous actions due to some of the stuff he has come out with lately?

I mean nobody had a problem with Jimmy Savile surrounding himself with teenage girls and having unfettered access to hospitals for decades.
Or maybe he was right all along? He's been pretty consistent with his world views for an awful long time.

Then if that’s the case they would be wrong. When has he said anything anti semitic? When has he ever supported the nazis? He created a show about 45 years ago and has played it ever since. He’s against the occupation of Palestine which is all he has said. That doesn’t mean he hates the Jews.

People should re-evaluate him anarl.

Have you heard the songs that he sings in that uniform? It's not just Jews. He mentions queers and coons whilst talking about 'firing the ovens'.

Antisemitism is just the tip of the iceberg with this man. Dangerous rhetoric. I should inform a random right wing station to spread the word about him.

Last edited:
Roger explains himself for those who want to follow don't mind following the story of an antisemite.

Don’t know anything about him. Watched the first couple of minutes and he came across as a right prick. You’d think he had solved world hunger not written a few pop songs half a century ago.

Back