Rob Key New England MD

Quite enjoyed the episode of Mark Wood's podcast he was on. Talked a lot about the approach he took to the role, his influences behind that, what McCullum and Stokes have done to take it further than even he expected. Thought he came across really well. Not had a chance to listen to this interview yet.

Just listened this morning on a walk to the Wisden podcast where Butcher interviews Key.

Great listen plenty about positive approach and lifting the pressure from players, letting them enjoy themselves and that if you do lose a cricket match,it’s not the end of world.

And if you play with that mentality results sometimes look after themselves.

Found myself nodding and agreeing with almost everything he said.

He won't get the headlines but I thought I would revisit this.

Since Rob has come in we have only drawn one test match and every other has been competitive, also we are twenty 20 World champions.

Brendon McCullum and Stokes will get all the headlines but Key has changed things from the top and does deserve some praise

Quite enjoyed the episode of Mark Wood's podcast he was on. Talked a lot about the approach he took to the role, his influences behind that, what McCullum and Stokes have done to take it further than even he expected. Thought he came across really well. Not had a chance to listen to this interview yet.
He does deserve a lot of credit and if people haven't listened to Woody's podcast episode with him I'd recommend it (self pity bump)

He won't get the headlines but I thought I would revisit this.

Since Rob has come in we have only drawn one test match and every other has been competitive, also we are twenty 20 World champions.

Brendon McCullum and Stokes will get all the headlines but Key has changed things from the top and does deserve some praise

He’s still a massive prick.

Back