RIP @maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit..that is awful.

Great fella..he arranged a couple of tickets for me and the missus for a game away at West Ham a few years ago..went through all the bother of sending them over here to Canada for nothing other than face cost of the tickets and the knowledge he was helping out another Sunderland fan. And I'd never met the bloke before..had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife at the game..

Blokes like him are the essence of what SAFC is all about and why I'm proud to be a supporter no matter what happens on the field..

RIP mate.

Shit..that is awful.

Great fella..he arranged a couple of tickets for me and the missus for a game away at West Ham a few years ago..went through all the bother of sending them over here to Canada for nothing other than face cost of the tickets and the knowledge he was helping out another Sunderland fan. And I'd never met the bloke before..had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife at the game..

Blokes like him are the essence of what SAFC is all about and why I'm proud to be a supporter no matter what happens on the field..

RIP mate.
That's a great tribute marra. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back