RIP @maximus

Discussion in 'Gone but not forgotten' started by horselover, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

Just seen this thread, gutted. Didn't really know the guy but can safely say he was one of the nicest, most intelligent people on this board. Never had a bad word to say to anyone and a proper fan through and through. A big loss for the SMB. My thoughts go out to his family. Hope he gets a great send off.

RIP Maximus. You will be sorely missed.

2. Hongkongphooey

Hongkongphooey Striker

Brilliant that you have posted the details of the funeral on here and that @Maximus gets the send off he deserves, unfortunately I’ll be working but my thoughts are with you and your family.

KENT-FTM and LittleBud like this.
  3. rocky

rocky Striker

Was hoping to get there today but unfortunately won't make it. RIP @Maximus marra.

I'm sure alongside your friends and family the fine folk off here will give you a great send off.

Xx

KENT-FTM likes this.
  4. KENT-FTM

KENT-FTM Midfield

Wouldn't it be funny if the vicar was a mag?:eek::lol:

It would bring a wry smile to my face for obvious reasons.......:cool:

Oxford is a cracking away day....ale, pubs and for its Morse connections(love Morse, me)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    janey likes this.
  5. becs

becs Striker

Can't make it today because of work. Thoughts with everyone going today and hope you give him a brilliant red and white send off xx

6. janey

janey Striker Contributor

Imagine man :lol::lol:

7. viccarlton

viccarlton Striker

I will/should be able to make it after all RIP @Maximus one of the best friends I never knew :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.