RIP @maximus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passed away early hours this morning. I've lost a good friend, SAFC and this board have lost an unbelievable fan, who dedicated a huge chunk of his life following SAFC. I'm gutted beyond words. RIP Steve mate :( xx
My son just pointed out to me this afternoon that an SAFC fan had died. The news broke on twitter.

Very sad, another loyal red and white gone. RIP.

Although I didn’t have the opportunity to meet the man in person I respected him as he was obviously a genuine fan.

I can’t ever remember him lowering his high standards when he swatted away with ease the mags, WUMs and general spenks who regularly turn up here.

RIP Maximus I will miss his contribution to these boards.

It says something about the character of the man that he was hilarious without ever letting anything be on known of his own issues. I'm in bits here.

Hope you're both ok with your second family on here @Botchie @horselover

WTF ? he was only posting the other day :eek::cry: absolutely devastating news - the man was a lovely human being bless him. He pm'd me offering me tickets once, a kind gesture out of the blue...............jesus how sad :cry:. RIP Maximus xx

What the fuck? I'm genuinely in shock. Really good poster, absolutely top fan, I just had no idea he was ill or anything, always seemed to be active on Twitter arranging away days and everything, actually can't believe it. RIP Maximus, you'll be an absolutely massive miss to this board and the the red and white army :cry:
He had a stroke after an away game a couple of seasons ago, he didn’t want it to be common knowledge, but he was okay. He was posting in the snow thread about having his first snow day ever from work on Thursday :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back