Rio Olympics 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone needs a Cadbury's Caramel

It was a disturbing day when I went into my mate's dad's studio and it was covered in pictures of the Cadbury's Caramel Bunny. It turned out that he was the guy that designed the original character. It was only slightly less disturbing than when I found out that Miriam Margoyles did the voice. How can my mate's dad, and Miriam Margoyles come together to make the sexiest rabbit in the media (even more sexy than Jessica Rabbit).

Andy Murray is currently playing in the FINAL of the Cincinnati masters final.

Chris Froome is competing in the Vuelta a Espana.

And the Olympics haven't even finished yet!

Too much for footballers to play twice a week apparently though :lol:

Have to say it's a good job I've been off work the last two weeks because I've loved every second of these olympics.

Gutted its finished but what a performance by us Brits!!
Spot on marra. I suppose like me you didn't see much of them last time due to our honeymoons but I've seen a lot of these and the only thing I haven't liked is the typical American propaganda machine. Proper took me mind of the shite footy news!

Spot on marra. I suppose like me you didn't see much of them last time due to our honeymoons but I've seen a lot of these and the only thing I haven't liked is the typical American propaganda machine. Proper took me mind of the shite footy news!
Only thing I saw last time was Wiggins win the time trail. Remember being in Vegas for a couple of days and being pissed off at our lass as the medal tables for GB kept creeping up and I was missing it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back