Rightmove Voyeurism

I ride past this house most days and really like it. it ended up half built then sold about a year later and finished off. not too sure about the granny flat but i suppose it's somewhere for the riff raff to stay...

Cheers marra. I dont need much room on holiday anyway, stayed on Oxford St just past King Cross on the way to Bondi last time I was down there.
Be cheaper to get parking tickets
If you can find somewhere to park even with a residents permit.

Last edited:

Starting at £100.
Odd that it was ever bricked up, as it looks like it is part of the building on the left. Just think, if there were newspapers in there from the time it was bricked up, there might be a football story saying it has been a while since Newcastle won a major trophy, and would still be relevant today.

Odd that it was ever bricked up, as it looks like it is part of the building on the left. Just think, if there were newspapers in there from the time it was bricked up, there might be a football story saying it has been a while since Newcastle won a major trophy, and would still be relevant today.
One of the adjacent properties is up for sale at the same time.

That's just weird as fuck.

It’s a nicely laid out house, but in desperate need of decoration. Kitchen and bedroom five need knocking together to make a combined kitchen breakfast room family room. Garage would be better as the study and storage or even as a granny annexe with a bedroom and wet room. I like it. Huge amount of options with it, including adding an orangery and still have a good size garden.

It’s a nicely laid out house, but in desperate need of decoration. Kitchen and bedroom five need knocking together to make a combined kitchen breakfast room family room. Garage would be better as the study and storage or even as a granny annexe with a bedroom and wet room. I like it. Huge amount of options with it, including adding an orangery and still have a good size garden.
Yeah, but the swimming pool!!

Who has a heated swimming pool and but hasn’t had new carpets since 1978?

That's really old fashioned inside.

We had an aqua coloured bathroom suite like on picture 16 when I was a child. It was in the house when we moved in. My Dad wouldn't replace it as it was still functional but my Mam hated it. We had one of those showers with the rubber suckers that go on the taps but if someone flushed the downstairs toilet or the washer took water in, the shower pressure would drop then come through really hard and the shower head would fly out of the holder. One day it did that and crashed into the wash basin and broke it. We couldn't get a match, so Dad had to admit defeat and they got the bathroom done. I don't think I've ever seen my Mam so happy about something getting broken before :lol: :lol:

I like this one but would redecorate some rooms, especially the green bathroom:

Back