Rightmove Voyeurism

Marsden

Amazing, but I'd imagine it would be a nightmare in the snow or after heavy rainfall.
Not keen on the open plan nature or the massive windows, but they do open up to an amazing view. Love the natural stone and wood in some places.

What is going on in picture 12, just two mattresses on the floor? Junkies moved in?

Sunniside Lane, Cleadon

After years of being on the market, this one is finally sold STC.

It was up for £1.2m at one point but has been reduced time after time without selling until now.
I remember the giant pepper grinder.
Unfortunately the inside doesn't match the outside and the place is a bit of a mess.

Theres a huge end house at seaton gone up this week. Looks in need of about 200k of graft like but couldbe unreal (cant find it listed)

Green n white 4 storey thing near staincliffe.

Buy an island instead ;)

Got to marry a flip to own property there,thats the downside,a friend of mine was going to buy one a few years back valued at $450,000 he ended up in nick for two and a half years fighting extradition to the states on a money laundering charge and is blacklisted from the PI now so good job he didn't invest in the island.

Got to marry a flip to own property there,thats the downside,a friend of mine was going to buy one a few years back valued at $450,000 he ended up in nick for two and a half years fighting extradition to the states on a money laundering charge and is blacklisted from the PI now so good job he didn't invest in the island.

I’ve heard stories from reputable people about ex pats who have married and bought property in the Philippines, only to return home and all assets have been transferred into the Filipino family name. The law is set up such that it’s unlikely they’ll every get it back.

Back