Rightmove Voyeurism

I’ve heard stories from reputable people about ex pats who have married and bought property in the Philippines, only to return home and all assets have been transferred into the Filipino family name. The law is set up such that it’s unlikely they’ll every get it back.
Yup,got a few friends who got burnt there,know a guy who is still in nick there now despite being released from jail in February,transferred to an immigration nick for "processing" and is still there in limbo :rolleyes:

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Quite like this one, although I think you could get another bedroom with the current layout.
Don’t like the maroon ceiling or brown tiled bathroom walls but otherwise that’s more than decent. Replace the conservatory with an orangery and it’d be cracking that. Apart from being in the middle of nowhere like.
I think I’ll show the cockney kids at work this one tomorrow and tell em I’m considering moving😉😁 Aye it’s f***ing grim up north.

Don’t like the maroon ceiling or brown tiled bathroom walls but otherwise that’s more than decent. Replace the conservatory with an orangery and it’d be cracking that. Apart from being in the middle of nowhere like.
I think I’ll show the cockney kids at work this one tomorrow and tell em I’m considering moving😉😁 Aye it’s f***ing grim up north.

The front (main) elevation makes it look more like a bog standard 3 bed, possibly even council house design. But it goes to show that a bit of land and tasteful extensions can bring character to a home.

The front (main) elevation makes it look more like a bog standard 3 bed, possibly even council house design. But it goes to show that a bit of land and tasteful extensions can bring character to a home.
Was it you looking to move house just upthread? If so and that’s your area gan to see it.
Ower much furniture and stuff in it for my liking but the house n garden themselves look great. I’ve been tarting up houses in the SE for people with more money than sense for 36yrs and that’s a nicer place than most of em and bear in mind they’ve been £20m+ for most of the last 15yrs.

Can't quite work out how good the views are.
They were sold off plan for half a million not long ago. That’s the biggest so may have been a bit more but no way would I pay anywhere near that much for it.

Probably already been posted but fuck me check this beauty out.
I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

I got as far as the Versace chairs and had to log out. Living proof that money doesn’t equal taste :D
Hedworth Lane, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32

Had my eye on this for a while but it’s under offer now. The grounds are amazing. Swimming pool and 1.5 hectares for under £600k.

Canny that one. He’ll of a lot for your money there. Mind, as nice as the concept sounds I bet it’s a right pain in the arse having an indoor pool.

Last edited:
This one seems quite nice... Oh.

Back