Rightmove Voyeurism

The Stables, Newton Garth, East Boldon
Went to view that when it was just barns, must be 15 years ago now. From memory there were 3 or 4 plots for about £60 - £100k each. We were stood outside thinking what we could do with it then a Metro thundered past about 20 yards away. No chance.

That's a queer old house. Right next to the Metro line as well.
Gone past it for years and it's always looked a mess but I guess they've finally got it the way they want it. Suspect it will be hard to shift given the price and location.
Yeah, this. Glad they kept the gingang. I like it (the house not the way it’s done up), metro regardless.

The Stables, Newton Garth, East Boldon

Photos show the front and interior which looks decent, but go past it on the metro and behind the house is an awful mess - nee chance they're getting that price for it.

The Victorian Townhouse in Durham is up for sale if anyone fancies running a B&B.

If I was spending that much on a house, I wouldn't want to be making some stranger's breakfast each day.

It's houses like this that remind me how different the USA and UK can be when it comes to decorating rooms. That master en-suite not only has carpet in the bathroom which is kinda gross when you think about it, but it has a love seat in there as well. I mean what the very f**k??

If there is one place that would be a breeding ground for mold spores its a fabric sofa that is kept in a bathroom.
I find the interiors of the average Americans home absolutely grim and something from about 30 years ago, were miles ahead in terms of style, taste and design here imo.

The Victorian Townhouse in Durham is up for sale if anyone fancies running a B&B.

Hmmmmm. I’d turn it back into a house. plenty of room to hide when @shepherd88 comes knocking on Halloween n bonfire night.

Back