Rightmove Voyeurism

That's really creepy...

...any place with a framed Man Utd shirt has to be SCARY!

This seems a bit overpriced as well.

The bones of a beautiful home, extremely well located, are there but sadly wasted by flat pack furniture and boring interior decoration. I’m particularly disappointed by the kitchen island which leaves way too much side on the cupboard side and not sufficient on the window sides for either a set of seats or as a pass through. The key measurements are 42 inches on both sides or don’t bother.

For £2.8 million, you'll get your own beach in Surrey.
I think that’s @spitfire auld gaff.
This seems a bit overpriced as well.

Overpriced I think but when I win the lottery I’ll be looking for summit similar to sleep off the overindulgence in my hospitality box at the SOL on my fleeting visits to icy wastes of the NE.

Last edited:
I passed this earlier today,stunning location just across the road from Bushey,its 15 minutes from home,i am sure this was the house that royalty lost in a card game.
Its had an incredible price drop and a fascinating history.

Last edited:
The bones of a beautiful home, extremely well located, are there but sadly wasted by flat pack furniture and boring interior decoration. I’m particularly disappointed by the kitchen island which leaves way too much side on the cupboard side and not sufficient on the window sides for either a set of seats or as a pass through. The key measurements are 42 inches on both sides or don’t bother.

Who are you like? Dion f***ing Dublin? ;)

The front (main) elevation makes it look more like a bog standard 3 bed, possibly even council house design. But it goes to show that a bit of land and tasteful extensions can bring character to a home.
It’s got bad modern windows, that’s why.
Good Lord.I know you're meant to look past the interior decoration but it's hard to tell if there's a decent property lurking beneath the gaudiness.
The enormous dead child with the chrysanthemums to the left of the fire place 😳

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed this earlier today,stunning location just across the road from Bushey,its 15 minutes from home,i am sure this was the house that royalty lost in a card game.

Its had an incredible price drop and a fascinating history.

It’s also possibly one of the most ridiculous homes I’ve seen. Talk about more money than sense. Ideal for a footballer.

Back