Rightmove Voyeurism

I don’t get the idea of bedrooms and open bathrooms many of these seem to have. One with the bed pointing to the bathroom another one with a big window into the bathroom behind the bed. When the missus gets up to go to the bog in the night, I like it when she quietly walks out in the dark, closes the door and I don’t hear a thing. I wouldn’t want her flooding the room with light and to hear every little sound.

I don’t get the idea of bedrooms and open bathrooms many of these seem to have. One with the bed pointing to the bathroom another one with a big window into the bathroom behind the bed. When the missus gets up to go to the bog in the night, I like it when she quietly walks out in the dark, closes the door and I don’t hear a thing. I wouldn’t want her flooding the room with light and to hear every little sound.
Uuuuurrrrgggghhhhh!!!! SPLOSH!

My thoughts as well. I'd have to get some doors shoved on and that window covered up.

Good thread, don't mean to hijack it, with questions, but does anyone know a good place to find rentals, looking places for 6 months, Zoopla and rightmove seem to be main ones but always ridiculously long contracts, ta

Last edited:
Good thread, don't mean to hijack it, with questions, but does anyone know a good place to find rentals, looking places for 6 months, Zoopla and rightmove seem to be main ones but always ridiculously long contracts, ta
Found it very hard.

We were looking for a short term rental as we struggled selling our house, a couples sales fell through and then when we finally got a buyer we didn't have anything lined up to buy. In the end we got somewhere through a friend of a friend. Couldn't find anything online, for a while it was looking like we were making ourselves homeless!

Back