Rightmove Voyeurism

Guide Price £1,000,000-£1,250,000. A large four bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room, semi-detached modern house with a superb 75ft west facing garden situated on this sought after cup-de-sac within the prestigious Cator Estate. The property is need of total refurbishment and will require significant structural work
Is there scope for building in the garden?

What am i missing here?
This looks like a great deal.

They're canny flats those ones. I walk past there when I go to the Post Office.
That's a cracking house for the money. I'm assuming that Grimsby is absolutely minging.

I went to Grimsby once but only for five minutes 😁

They're canny flats those ones. I walk past there when I go to the Post Office.
Dodgy clientele in the neighbouring properties Becs?
I am seriously considering it for one of the kids.... Perhaps i am naturally cynical but when a deal looks too good to be true................

Dodgy clientele in the neighbouring properties Becs?
I am seriously considering it for one of the kids.... Perhaps i am naturally cynical but when a deal looks too good to be true................

Not that I'm aware of. There's three blocks with four flats each among houses and bungalows behind the petrol station. It's a pretty quiet area.

I'd consider it for one of my lads if they wanted their own place here.

Unusual colour for the kitchen units, but I like it.

@becs note the over use of ‘old gran carpets’ upstairs. Someone must be making them in that 50s style, or whatever era they were from.
I think they might have played a bit fast & loose when it comes to conforming to the Grade II specs.

Another neighbour did up an old listed Georgian building a few years back in the prestigious Georgian square this butts onto.

The powers that be made them conform even down to the shades of paint they were putting on the interior walls. Cost them a bomb having to redo stuff to pass inspection.

Unusual colour for the kitchen units, but I like it.

@becs note the over use of ‘old gran carpets’ upstairs. Someone must be making them in that 50s style, or whatever era they were from.

Picture 8 - the handles on the cupboards next to the fridge are annoying. One on the right top, one on the right but further down and one on the left bottom. I also can't work out what the empty space is for.

One with a clock/bell tower

Ticks all the naff boxes

Back