Rightmove Voyeurism

Up for sale yet again. Think it is probably a good move to fully glaze the main balcony to give more living space but the way the place is designed, I'm not sure how you'd use it.
Lot to like about this one but you're going to be sharing a street with loads of bedsits and parking will be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Canny house but the wallpaper in the breakfast room. 😂

I think all the wallpaper is horrible. That dark bedroom with the copper bath in one corner and open toilet in another, no, just no. The only thing that could make that worse would be putting it in front of massive mirror doors to reflect everything back into the bedroom….and that is what they did.

A lot of it probably cost a fair bit too. I think I’d go in on day 1, strip every wall, pull that bath out, burn the leopard print carpet, stick a base coat of boring magnolia everywhere, then take a look at an uninteresting but sane house and then decide what to do with it.

I think all the wallpaper is horrible. That dark bedroom with the copper bath in one corner and open toilet in another, no, just no. The only thing that could make that worse would be putting it in front of massive mirror doors to reflect everything back into the bedroom….and that is what they did.

A lot of it probably cost a fair bit too. I think I’d go in on day 1, strip every wall, pull that bath out, burn the leopard print carpet, stick a base coat of boring magnolia everywhere, then take a look at an uninteresting but sane house and then decide what to do with it.
I was going to comment on the rest of the wallpaper. Really contrasting. The panel effect stuff is hideous. I would’ve got proper panelling.

Up for sale yet again. Think it is probably a good move to fully glaze the main balcony to give more living space but the way the place is designed, I'm not sure how you'd use it.
Lot to like about this one but you're going to be sharing a street with loads of bedsits and parking will be a nightmare.

Booked in to go and see that one in Thornhill, but didn't get there as it was gone within 48 hours. Impressive.

A couple near where I live. This one has some really nice features:

Or for a bit less, you can get 62 bedrooms:

I bought something similar in Edinburgh. Stripped it right back to brick, had the place rewired, re plastered, new kitchen, bathroom, and new windows installed.
Similar to what we did with our place. It had been stood empty for over 2 years and hadn't been modernised since the 1960s. Ripped it right back to the bare walls, rewired, the works then did it up room by room over the years.

I stayed with a mate with a house similar to that in our late teens, tbf he'd lost both his parents and then got hooked on heroin.

we went to an 'open for inspection' for a just about derelict house in a 'desirable location' years ago, broken windows, floorboards missing, leaking roof, the lot... and there was a lad sitting on a chair shooting up as we all piled through it.

the agent must have been pulling his hair out. it sold for decent money as well.

Have a tidy up eh?

Have a tidy up eh?

Having now seen the post above mine, I take it all back

Last edited:

Back