Rightmove Voyeurism

Very nice albeit the sitting room will get a lot of people passing by the window.
This, I wouldn't think it would bother me until I was in a house in Thirsk, in the center. Only in there chatting for about 30 mins, but the people walking past and just staring in, put me right off. They had a folding screen to put across, as pulling the curtains blocked all the light.

Interesting...

Lovely spot, shame there is no garden, but then you don’t get that in a working part of a town. Seems a big place for £500k, though the layout is a bit strange. Looks very well presented, except that cooker hood seems to be on a 3-pin plug, and the cable is not long enough, so there is a 4-way adapter cockeyed on the wall above the hob. That really bothers me.

decimal point in the wrong place ?
Guide Price £1,000,000-£1,250,000. A large four bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room, semi-detached modern house with a superb 75ft west facing garden situated on this sought after cup-de-sac within the prestigious Cator Estate. The property is need of total refurbishment and will require significant structural work

Back