Rightmove Voyeurism

Round the corner from me. My mate lives next door. Says he never realised he was living next door to Liberace.

That is a contender for one of the most hideous decorated houses on this thread!

I’d love to know who owns it and what they are like. I picture a couple in their early 70s who have done ok for themsevles, perhaps the bloke has become the manager of an ok small business or a regional sales manager. He is overweight and loud, they both think they are as rich as the queen. A shell suit is still recreational wear but they prefer to dress a bit smarter to show their class. Both have a collection of large rings on each finger. The highlight of their year is multiple trips to Benidorm, where they drink and eat all night, bake in the sun all day. Him a big brown lump of flesh, and her with an over tanned face, wrinkles have heavily set in, leaving her looking like a used tea bag.

Both interesting:

The clip of the chair in the first pic
Cracking house that and nice area too. Not a busy station so give me £250,000 and I will have it!
exactly, think you're lucky if theres 6 passenger trains a day and the local mines are all closed so not a lot of freight traffic either

Last edited:
That is a contender for one of the most hideous decorated houses on this thread!

I’d love to know who owns it and what they are like. I picture a couple in their early 70s who have done ok for themsevles, perhaps the bloke has become the manager of an ok small business or a regional sales manager. He is overweight and loud, they both think they are as rich as the queen. A shell suit is still recreational wear but they prefer to dress a bit smarter to show their class. Both have a collection of large rings on each finger. The highlight of their year is multiple trips to Benidorm, where they drink and eat all night, bake in the sun all day. Him a big brown lump of flesh, and her with an over tanned face, wrinkles have heavily set in, leaving her looking like a used tea bag.
It’s my mam and dads place.

Regional sales manager for a mirror company then ?

Back