Rightmove Voyeurism

My next door but one neighbour just put there place up. Fixer upper but nice view

Thacker Drive

This was valued at $800,000 last year went on for $1.1 million and she had 5 views on day one with 5 offers the same day and sold for $1.3mill :eek:

Absolute madness how my kids will ever afford to buy a place I have no idea

That is a contender for one of the most hideous decorated houses on this thread!

I’d love to know who owns it and what they are like. I picture a couple in their early 70s who have done ok for themsevles, perhaps the bloke has become the manager of an ok small business or a regional sales manager. He is overweight and loud, they both think they are as rich as the queen. A shell suit is still recreational wear but they prefer to dress a bit smarter to show their class. Both have a collection of large rings on each finger. The highlight of their year is multiple trips to Benidorm, where they drink and eat all night, bake in the sun all day. Him a big brown lump of flesh, and her with an over tanned face, wrinkles have heavily set in, leaving her looking like a used tea bag.
These are important questions that need to be answered. I will investigate with my mate the neighbour and report back on my findings.

Looking for a 2 bed apartment ideally a old type building conversion within 30 mile of Sunderland, not seen any decent ones on right move.
Anyone aware of new projects starting soon ?

Looking for a 2 bed apartment ideally a old type building conversion within 30 mile of Sunderland, not seen any decent ones on right move.
Anyone aware of new projects starting soon ?
Front street, old co-op buliding

Front street, old co-op buliding
Saw them mate look good value the sort of thing I after
thought looking at photo`s not good on eye from the street, years since i been around Chester what's it like for living nowadays ?
Have they just been renovated recently?

Last edited:
Is Horden better or worse than Peterlee? I have a sister who lives in Peterlee.

I worked in Horden for a few years and in that time some bloke shot his missus and step daughter with a shotgun and a lad killed a woman then left her in the park after trying to set her on fire

Peterlee has a pretty rough reputation but there are some pretty nice areas there so for me Horden is far worse

thought looking at photo`s not good on eye from the street, years since i been around Chester what's it like for living nowadays ?
They have been done around 10months or so..
Typical 1920's building, ex department store...finish is supossed to be very good..gated parking/security etc.
For modern appartments they are a canny size.
Great place to live but Im biased...but plenty of pubs/ food places, good transport links, riverside really good now with county ground.
Close to Durham, Sundetland and Newcastle.

There is a one in red rose Terrence top of the street 3 bed two storey apartment
very good

Last edited:

Back