Ricky Gervais - Stand Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

At no point did this happen. The fact that he whooshed so many makes the routine even funnier. Even funnier still, the comedy isn't even hidden as being complex in any way. It's a simple routine, I don't know why anyone would think he was taking the mick out of cancer sufferers.

Well done RG.
because he was. you can dress it up anyway you like.

Used to love him when he was doing his podcasts and early stand ups but haven’t been able to get away with him for a good ten years now.

Saw him live in Wembley a while back for his Science tour and didn’t care for it.

I watched Humanity - his latest one last night. Not very good at all. He seems to be desperately running out of ideas so just goes for shock tactics by making crude unfunny jokes.

I didn't find it all that shocking.

Me neither but I could see why some people would find it offensive. He just seems to be regurgitating old material as well.

I really like Frankie Boyle who can be very offensive. The worst thing I can say about Gervais' latest offering is that it is just not very funny.

Me neither but I could see why some people would find it offensive. He just seems to be regurgitating old material as well.

I really like Frankie Boyle who can be very offensive. The worst thing I can say about Gervais' latest offering is that it is just not very funny.
I got a few belly laughs, not his best but not his worst.

Saw Humanity live in Newcastle. Just watched it again. f***ing hilarious when he's saying he'll rub himself with nuts to kill the allergic woman. Tremendous.

I'd rank them
1.Fame
2.politics
3.animals
4.humanity
5. science.... was awful do not bother wathing this one

Saw Humanity live in Newcastle. Just watched it again. f***ing hilarious when he's saying he'll rub himself with nuts to kill the allergic woman. Tremendous.
The bit about staring at a picture of someones kid for too long had me creased. It's a really good point aswell, if you get that timing wrong you're screwed.

Anyone going tonight ?
What's the score with start times on these things
Doors are 7.30
What time will he start ?
Pushed for time
Best parking for city hall ?

Anyone going tonight ?
What's the score with start times on these things
Doors are 7.30
What time will he start ?
Pushed for time
Best parking for city hall ?
We’ll be parking in either the NCP near Frankie and Bennies or Eldon Gardens, likely Eldon Gardens as its free after 5 plus we’ll be getting bait in Nudo 1st. NCP will likely be quieter, defiantly closer, as people will maybe head towards the free parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back