Ricky Gervais joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes comedians really do overstep the mark. One example was Billy Connolly suggesting that The terrorists holding Ken Bigley should "get on with it ."
It takes a lot to offend me but I have not been able to watch that clunt since he said that.

I've seen at least 3 live, and always REALLY enjoyed them. I've said loads of times on here that I much prefer his stand up to his TV shows.
Last night's wasn't as funny for me (even if you ignore the baby bit). Half of the show felt like him defending himself against stuff that people have said about him. Which isn't really all that funny.

"Someone sent me this tweet once, and I shouldn't reply, but I did". Was done at least 4 times

Funniest yet for me. First time I hadn't had a drink though. :lol:

I'm not against freedom of speech, let people say what they want. I'll of course judge people by what they do say however. And I've always thought him to be an unfunny bellend to be honest. And these type of reports cement that opinion.

I've always liked him, but now that he's a vegan, I feel he can no longer be trusted as Vegans are always bellends.

Last edited:
I was. The dead baby section wasn't really offensive at all.

He nailed the social media outrage thing towards the end, how there's always one person who gets offended and seems to think anything put out on twitter is directly addressed to them.
Aye. The Texans tweets were brilliant. Gervais bending over whilst Satan was hanging out the back of him man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back