Richmond Sausages vs Co-Op own.

To expensive, vegan and vegetarian foods are a f***ing rip off.
It's true that things like Quorn and Linday McCartney's sausages are expensive but then again so is meat. We don't really need to eat either; it's just a nice treat every now and then. Most days I don't have any processed food as I find my (vegetarian) diet gives me everything I need to live healthily.

It's true that things like Quorn and Linday McCartney's sausages are expensive but then again so is meat. We don't really need to eat either; it's just a nice treat every now and then. Most days I don't have any processed food as I find my (vegetarian) diet gives me everything I need to live healthily.
It sounds absolutely depressing as fuck

Quite genuinely, seek out the Geordie Banger company. At least I think that’s their name. They have a stall down the Quayside on Sundays.

Absolutely top notch sausages.
That's the name of them, they were there today. My mates, who aren't vegetarian, tried some freshly cooked samples and said they were great.

Don't mind the Richmond ones - probably nostalgia from childhood 'poverty'.

I'm also in the camp of not really liking expensive sausages. I love the idea and always get ripped off by buying 'exotic' flavours but never enjoy them due to the thick skin - even little pricks like/from me don't help with penetration and proper cooking.

Don't mind the Richmond ones - probably nostalgia from childhood 'poverty'.

I'm also in the camp of not really liking expensive sausages. I love the idea and always get ripped off by buying 'exotic' flavours but never enjoy them due to the thick skin - even little pricks like/from me don't help with penetration and proper cooking.

You're not meant to prick holes in sausages.

Back