Removal men cost

Not as expensive as you think. Last time I moved I was pleasantly surprised.
I only moved about 400 metres and because I'd exchanged a couple weeks earlier I'd shifted a lot of small stuff over myself in the car but they only charged me about £250.

I’m sure it only cost us about 600 for a proper firm. 3 bed house, included some dismantle and reassembly. In terms of value some of the best money I’ve ever spent, no way would I recommend doing it yourself unless skint

I'm thinking 1500 to 2k.its about 6 miles away. Appliances are staying so heavy shit is table and beds basically.

I reckon that would more than cover it for the SE. I think we paid about 700 quid 16 years ago - 3 bedroom to 3 bedroom but only a couple of miles away if that.

Think I paid about £250-£300 (6 or 7 years back) and that was a 10 mile trek. They actually stung me an extra £50 cos they turned up early when I specifically told them not to so had to wait an hour for money go through solicitors.

But as your in London probably about £3k

I hate moving stuff for people. Honest I despise it even for close family. Including parents.
Moved our lasses brother out of his dads flat who’d passed away over the xmas period into his own place round the corner with a couple of the vans.
f***ing pelted the fucker into his kip :lol:

it always amazes me the people who say they will give you a hand,turn up an hr late then say “it looks as though you’d don’t need me“

Terrible moving yourself like.

We moved about 4 times in a year in 2018 and it was awful.If you can afford it and at work all day etc then get somebody else to do it.
It is worth the money. The day before we moved I left for work as normal, came home and they’d been in and packed the house up apart from a few essentials. Next day I went to work then drove home to the new house and they were almost finished unloading the van. Didn’t pay for the unpacking service as we wanted to decide where everything went in the new house. If I ever move again, which I hope I don’t, I’ll be paying someone to pack up again.

Back