Reliable place to get news

I've read he's a bit of charlatan and has claimed to be things he's not. He also wants to privatise the NHS.
He has a double 1st from
Cambridge and Is a professor and former director of the WHO Cancer prog. Also saved the lives of thousands of people as an oncologist.
But his views on the nhs don’t correlate exactly with yours so he must be a charlatan. Funny old logic there.

He has a double 1st from
Cambridge and Is a professor and former director of the WHO Cancer prog. Also saved the lives of thousands of people as an oncologist.
But his views on the nhs don’t correlate exactly with yours so he must be a charlatan. Funny old logic there.

He has allegedly repeatedly misrepresented his position with Imperial College London, claiming he holds positions he doesn’t.

A bright and accomplished man he is, but ICL have sought legal action against him for falsely representing the position he holds with them.

The Gates Foundation donates to BBC media action which is part of the world service and is used to educate people poorer nations and spread public health information. What a pack of bastards the BBC and that Gates bloke are trying to help the poor a little
Dear me, brainwashed

The Guardian is absolutely horrific, biased shite towards hippies.
Daily mail is scaremongering rubbish for old women.
BBC is suffocated by PC brigade.

Is there any decent news site that reports both sides of the story fairly?

Bill Gates donates to the bbc, how anyone trusts them is beyond me

First two posts:

Davey Hotspur

BBC Alba.

I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back