Reliable place to get news

The Gates Foundation donates to BBC media action which is part of the world service and is used to educate people poorer nations and spread public health information. What a pack of bastards the BBC and that Gates bloke are trying to help the poor a little
This is quite interesting, just because he donates money to the bbc doesnt make him a good guy.

Honestly?

This place. Everything that goes on regarding CV gets discussed and some useful articles posted (if you wade through a bit of shite but it gives you a laugh)

The Guardian is absolutely horrific, biased shite towards hippies.
Daily mail is scaremongering rubbish for old women.
BBC is suffocated by PC brigade.

Is there any decent news site that reports both sides of the story fairly?

On balance of your posts the sensible thing is to tell you to fuck off and work it out for yourself.

Given that you’re struggling to pick a news source for yourself, that’s laughable.
My sides are splitting. There isn't a reliable source, I know that. I was more interested in the responses. Also (shock) Dave Hotspur was a wind up, same with the borini thread etc. I thought they were funny

Last edited:
My sides are splitting. There isn't a reliable source, I know that. I was more interested in the responses. Also (shock) Dave Hotspur was a wind up, same with the borini thread and many others that were harmless fun, (roads to blame?) I thought they were funny and the majority did, find it hilarious to see those with sand up their bag get mad on a Internet forum. Oh I do support SAFC, I'm heartbroken the current state of the club but I'll still go to the matches and fight the good fight.

This is quite interesting, just because he donates money to the bbc doesnt make him a good guy.

How much of Microsoft does Bill Gates own? How much of the day to day decision making about where to source parts is he involved in? The Gates Foundation and Microsoft aren't the same thing. And would it be better if Microsoft (which Bill Gates has a small percentage of) had a higher score in the enough project (from 2017) and didn't spent money helping the poor in Africa. Why does it piss people off so much that a bloke who has immense wealth has chosen to spend some of it (along with some other very wealthy people) helping the poorer and less fortunate? And then of course there is the old chestnut the lunatics love of George Soros.

How much of Microsoft does Bill Gates own? How much of the day to day decision making about where to source parts is he involved in? The Gates Foundation and Microsoft aren't the same thing. And would it be better if Microsoft (which Bill Gates has a small percentage of) had a higher score in the enough project (from 2017) and didn't spent money helping the poor in Africa. Why does it piss people off so much that a bloke who has immense wealth has chosen to spend some of it (along with some other very wealthy people) helping the poorer and less fortunate? And then of course there is the old chestnut the lunatics love of George Soros.
Such a simple trap to fall into, you think I care about his wealth??? If you think Bill Gates is a good guy then that's great for you, what I put up was tame, theres so much more damage Gates has done in Africa than good. All the good he does is just a cover up. I bet you thought saville was a great guy too when he was alive??

Such a simple trap to fall into, you think I care about his wealth??? If you think Bill Gates is a good guy then that's great for you, what I put up was tame, theres so much more damage Gates has done in Africa than good. All the good he does is just a cover up. I bet you thought saville was a great guy too when he was alive??

So come on, show us all the stuff Gates has done in Africa which has caused more damage than good. Put your money where your mouth is, and for the record I thought saville was odd and sinister but I didn't suspect him to be as bad as he turned out to be. And you failed to answer either of my questions...classic deflection (it is 4.3% of Microsoft by the way)

Back