Reliable place to get news

So come on, show us all the stuff Gates has done in Africa which has caused more damage than good. Put your money where your mouth is, and for the record I thought saville was odd and sinister but I didn't suspect him to be as bad as he turned out to be. And you failed to answer either of my questions...classic deflection (it is 4.3% of Microsoft by the way)
“Find it yourself”
“I’ve posted it loads of times before”
“It’s not hard to find”

So come on, show us all the stuff Gates has done in Africa which has caused more damage than good. Put your money where your mouth is, and for the record I thought saville was odd and sinister but I didn't suspect him to be as bad as he turned out to be. And you failed to answer either of my questions...classic deflection (it is 4.3% of Microsoft by the way)
What I put about Gates on here was the most mild piece about it, you have to be careful what you put on this board, it was just a little piece just to maybe get your brain thinking he isnt as great as you think. Your view came across as incredibly simplistic, you think because he does good things and thats all that gets reported to you that hes a good guy, he has control of what gets reported to you. The info is out there like I always say. I'm not arsed about being proven right or proven wrong, I'm not here to do your homework for you, or teach you about what I know I think.

What I put about Gates on here was the most mild piece about it, you have to be careful what you put on this board, it was just a little piece just to maybe get your brain thinking he isnt as great as you think. Your view came across as incredibly simplistic, you think because he does good things and thats all that gets reported to you that hes a good guy, he has control of what gets reported to you. The info is out there like I always say. I'm not arsed about being proven right or proven wrong, I'm not here to do your homework for you, or teach you about what I know I think.

Bingo, i rest my case

How about multiple sources, and using the powers of critical thinking along the way to triangulate / validate / challenge views expressed?

Too many people are in search of 'reliable' news which is a cheerleader for their world view, it's why we are where we are.

As for conspiracy theorists, this thread is just more proof of how people who are thick as pigshit get to feel clever for a little bit of their life by 'knowing' something that the rest of us don't. Even if it is complete bullshit.

It's not bingo is it, the info is out there. Your view is incredibly simplistic on Gates, he donates, he must be a good guy

There is so much out there but you cant seem to actually show anyone anything with decent provenance and the drivel you posted was easily debunked. And where did i say he was a good guy.

There is so much out there but you cant seem to actually show anyone anything with decent provenance and the drivel you posted was easily debunked. And where did i say he was a good guy.
You quoted about how he donates to the bbc and helps poorer people in africa to get information about health through the bbc world news, or something of that ilk. In my perception , now tell me if I'm wrong that's someone who thinks Gates is a good guy??

You quoted about how he donates to the bbc and helps poorer people in africa to get information about health through the bbc world news, or something of that ilk. In my perception , now tell me if I'm wrong that's someone who thinks Gates is a good guy??

So you don't actually know what he donates too, yet he is evil and only doing it to cover up his mess. What do you actually know about the Gates foundation that comes from a reputable source? You can actually go on the Gates Foundation website and see how much and yo who they have donated and apply for a donation yourself. Do a bit of actual research, present some evidence and then maybe people might listen.

Someone on here summed it up pretty well when they said the left twist about the bbc because they are overly supportive of a Tory government but the right moan about the bbc having too much of a left wing bias.

sounds like the bbc are being about as impartial as it’s reasonable to expect.
thats what i came here to write. left call the bbc brexit tories and the right think that bbc is a liberal luvvie remainer organisation lol.

i use the bbc for my news. world service is class. they always have the Queen on as well, which at 10am on xmas day in the US, really helps to combat home sickness.
So you don't actually know what he donates too, yet he is evil and only doing it to cover up his mess. What do you actually know about the Gates foundation that comes from a reputable source? You can actually go on the Gates Foundation website and see how much and yo who they have donated and apply for a donation yourself. Do a bit of actual research, present some evidence and then maybe people might listen.
gates foundation has done an awful lot for various causes over the years.

Back