Reliable place to get news

thats what i came here to write. left call the bbc brexit tories and the right think that bbc is a liberal luvvie remainer organisation lol.

i use the bbc for my news. world service is class. they always have the Queen on as well, which at 10am on xmas day in the US, really helps to combat home sickness.

gates foundation has done an awful lot for various causes over the years.

my only beef with the bbc is that it appears to be going overboard with avoiding white male presenters, to the detriment of quality.

gates foundation has done an awful lot for various causes over the years.

Wow. He's using monopolised money laundering (our money) to globally seed activities that a) Further his family's philosophies around health, eugenics and planned parenting b) attempt to tap into a new income streams on the Microsoft Windows model i.e. everyone needs a vaccine/operating system c) Buys into the global elite macro programming of humanity on their NGO led agendas and bullshit.

Wake the fuck up.

Wow. He's using monopolised money laundering (our money) to globally seed activities that a) Further his family's philosophies around health, eugenics and planned parenting b) attempt to tap into a new income streams on the Microsoft Windows model i.e. everyone needs a vaccine/operating system c) Buys into the global elite macro programming of humanity on their NGO led agendas and bullshit.

Wake the fuck up.

You really spout some drivel on here and a lot of it is borderline libel.

Educate yourself;

One of the articles on the first page is 'wake up sheeple' FFS.

No-one will be forced to get this vaccine when it appears. That is a fact. If it is forced without an individuals approval then it is an assault

I have no idea why anyone would think otherwise but it seems to be a major gripe of the conspiracy theory gang on here

One of the articles on the first page is 'wake up sheeple' FFS.

No-one will be forced to get this vaccine when it appears. That is a fact. If it is forced without an individuals approval then it is an assault

I have no idea why anyone would think otherwise but it seems to be a major gripe of the conspiracy theory gang on here

If anyone says anything or holds an opinion that is not Antifa/BLM, inclusive and sustainable, covid dangerous, fostering happytilsim in a smart city environs they are a consipiracy theory nutjob. Unfortunately I don't think you are aware enough to realise what is actually going on right now in the world ...

If anyone says anything or holds an opinion that is not Antifa/BLM, inclusive and sustainable, covid dangerous, fostering happytilsim in a smart city environs they are a consipiracy theory nutjob. Unfortunately I don't think you are aware enough to realise what is actually going on right now in the world ...

I am happy in my own world environment thanks. Being calm and serene is a nice feeling

Im not going to engage your claims as 'debate' with conspiracy believers is like shouting into an echo chamber

Back