Redditors gave Wall Street traders an absolute pasting

Quick climb today.

WBS do seem to be insistent that there's still a major "play" here. I don't know enough to understand any of it, of course.

I think it may be related to the short interest building again as the original shorts come back to the table armed with their fundamental analysis (personally I think things are beyond that and those shorts trying to stick to the fundamentals will continue to burn money - if Melvin capital are back in it trying to claw back their losses that's a bit of a bad habit imo), and you'll also have people thinking it's a quick way of making money and hopping in with the hope it pings like it did in Jan.

Then there is stuff like the below - don't know if it's something that was previously done but highlighting the shorts? :lol:

Last edited:
I think it may be related to the short interest building again as the original shorts come back to the table armed with their fundamental analysis (personally I think things are beyond that and those shorts trying to stick to the fundamentals will continue to burn money - if Melvin capital are back in it trying to claw back their losses that's a bit of a bad habit imo), and you'll also have people thinking it's a quick way of making money and hopping in with the hope it pings like it did in Jan.

Then there is stuff like the below - don't know if it's something that was previously done but highlighting the shorts? :lol:

4. Rocket Companies Inc - 35.73%

LOL

GME rose by 3% in the time it took me to read the short piece about the stock in the article.

They’re be hedge funders throwing themselves off buildings again after this latest pasting

4. Rocket Companies Inc - 35.73%

LOL

Logon or register to see this image

GME rose by 3% in the time it took me to read the short piece about the stock in the article.

They’re be hedge funders throwing themselves off buildings again after this latest pasting
There'll be a lot more than hedge funders going through the motions, anyone with a short position is now potentially vulnerable if it goes too far :lol:

Last edited:
Main rocket trying to fire 🚀 🚀

$171
Mad that I thought I'd lost all my beans when I bought at $230 ish, and it was down to about $50 at one point.

If I understand correctly, the higher it goes, the higher the short interest, so the more it costs the shorters, and the more they want to close their positions even taking the loss, which pushes the prices even higher.
Just broke $200.

Last edited:
Mad that I thought I'd lost all my beans when I bought at $230 ish, and it was down to about $50 at one point.

If I understand correctly, the higher it goes, the higher the short interest, so the more it costs the shorters, and the more they want to close their positions even taking the loss, which pushes the prices even higher.
Just broke $200.
Good time to get your money back and buy in on the next drop.

Back