Redditors gave Wall Street traders an absolute pasting

It’s going ballistic in after hours trading. Mental stuff :lol:
Yep, some sleepless nights ahead for some I think :lol:
Got no GME. Unless there's a spike I'm holding AMC for a while, it'll get to $15 long term imo.
I have, bought some more when it was on the way down... if it holds that one should go green tomorrow :lol:
Never saw this...

@monkeytassle is this normal or is the system beginning to creek?

Last edited:
Yep, some sleepless nights ahead for some I think :lol:

I have, bought some more when it was on the way down... if it holds that one should go green tomorrow :lol:
Never saw this...

@monkeytassle is this normal or is the system beginning to creek?
System is fine. Its just an irregular outage. It happens with tech.

Gme on the move
Hit 160 there
I held at that, I've only got 2 shares and I'm quite new to all of this but have been glued to wsb all day its been fascinating and good crack a bit like this mad place.
The more I read about it the more I'm thinking just keep it a while regardless.
Apparently it was good news it held over 100 at close because of shorts but as I say I'm a total novice @monkeytassle may be able to explain/confirm/call bollocks

I held at that, I've only got 2 shares and I'm quite new to all of this but have been glued to wsb all day its been fascinating and good crack a bit like this mad place.
Apparently it was good news it held over 100 at close because of shorts but as I say I'm a total novice @monkeytassle may be able to explain/confirm/call bollocks
Diamond hands, I've got about 6 shares at 70 average. Holding till it hits 150k

Think my average is 103 as I put a few more quid in yesterday.
So volatile and was worried about pump and dump but very tempted the more I've read about it.
Mint that like btw, fingers crossed, that wsb megathread is funny as fuck like.
Not think it will go higher than 150, I don't think id sell at that.

Think my average is 103 as I put a few more quid in yesterday.
So volatile and was worried about pump and dump but very tempted the more I've read about it.
Mint that like btw, fingers crossed, that wsb megathread is funny as fuck like.
Not think it will go higher than 150, I don't think id sell at that.
150k . I'm not selling yet. Maybe sell a share at 400, then 600,then 800
If it drops back down ill be buying more

150k . I'm not selling yet. Maybe sell a share at 400, then 600,then 800
If it drops back down ill be buying more

Got in toward the high end, got some more at 85 and 65... still willing to let it go to zero :lol:
Payment systems don't go down because a penny stock moves.
The GME reference was with regards to the ripples, the payments system outage was more a ponderance about the system in general... personally I think the "system" (financial system) gave a shit about the whole fiasco but that's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:

Back