Redcar and the likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont really have much to laugh at tbh. They have a more impressive recent history than us, are higher than us in the league, have better players than us, a better chairman, beat us at home and you could argue have a better chance of going up than us next season.

Beat them next week and atleast we can laugh about that for a day. Still a glass house situation though.

I'm laughing at the fact that they actually thought they were a decent team and were going to be mid table come next month.

It's called gallows humour, you miserable bugger.

We know we're sh*t. We've known it all season. They actually thought they were a good team, bless them. :oops::lol:

The laugh is we'll probably average more than sunderland next season:lol: all their day trippers on free tickets from the schools etc and the season card offer where you can buy 2 extra tickets or buy an item from the club shop for £40 get 2 free tickets wont be seen:lol:

Have you EVER averaged more than us throughout your history? Even when you were a division above us and winning stuff, did you average bigger gates than us?

You're an absolutely nothing club.

Last edited:

I'm laughing at the fact that they actually thought they were a decent team and were going to be mid table come next month.

It's called gallows humour, you miserable bugger.

We know we're sh*t. We've known it all season. They actually thought they were a good team, bless them. :oops::lol:

Have you EVER averaged more than us throughout your history? Even when you were a division above us and winning stuff, did you average bigger gates than us?

You're an absolutely nothing club.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/midd.htm

Highest average 28 k :lol:

Yes dear, of course dear. Isn't your train due soon ?
Hopefully he falls in front of the fucker.

The laugh is we'll probably average more than sunderland next season:lol: all their day trippers on free tickets from the schools etc and the season card offer where you can buy 2 extra tickets or buy an item from the club shop for £40 get 2 free tickets wont be seen:lol:
First time for everything I suppose.

Last edited:
If you remember the roker end was split into sections was it not? When the likes of Wimbledon Southampton etc all came up the full capacity won't be reached will it?

96/97 we averaged 29k which was the capacity of the Riverside at the time. Yeah certain clubs like Wimbledon and Southampton won't have brought many fans, but the majority of clubs would have sold their allocation, as I'm sure would have been the case at Roker Park.

96/97 we averaged 29k which was the capacity of the Riverside at the time. Yeah certain clubs like Wimbledon and Southampton won't have brought many fans, but the majority of clubs would have sold their allocation, as I'm sure would have been the case at Roker Park.

Must be loads crawled out of the woodwork.

http://www.stadiumguide.com/ayresomepark/

"The ground got temporarily locked in 1986 when the club went through liquidation due to their high debt. Middlesbrough was in the end saved by a take-over."

Must be loads crawled out of the woodwork.

http://www.stadiumguide.com/ayresomepark/

"The ground got temporarily locked in 1986 when the club went through liquidation due to their high debt. Middlesbrough was in the end saved by a take-over."

Nice one for that but I was simply responding to Zig's claim that we've never averaged a higher attendance than you.

I would be silly to try and argue that overall you haven't always had bigger crowds.

Sunderland are a nothing club in the eyes of most global fans now. We were in the league one season and signed higher profile players than they managed to in 10 year :lol:

Sunderland are a nothing club in the eyes of most global fans now. We were in the league one season and signed higher profile players than they managed to in 10 year :lol:

Ray parlour only joined you lot so he could tak a wage cut so he wouldn't have to give his lass anymore money

What did the likes of Gazza Merson ravenelli junhio dee for you

Ah yea got you relegated :p

Ray parlour only joined you lot so he could tak a wage cut so he wouldn't have to give his lass anymore money

What did the likes of Gazza Merson ravenelli junhio dee for you

Ah yea got you relegated :p

What did Juninho do for us?

Take a look at Redcar's avatar mate and that will tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back