Redcar and the likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal fest between the two lowest scorers in the league :lol:
Fun facts: Boro have scored 13 goals at home all season (lowest in the league)
Sunderland have scored 10 goals away from home all season

Combining both records, 23 goals have been scored in 31 matches

#goalfest
# gatyffas.

Despite fact both teams are poor , it could be an interesting game.

If privately both teams have accepted they are down it might decend into an absolute ding dong of red cards etc as the players won't be arsed about suspensions.

@seahamstar especially. Pretending to be a Lads fan for ages and living in Seaham and being a smog. :lol:

Not 'for ages' - was just 'testing the water' so to speak.
I didn't actually SAY I was 'a lads fan' anyway.

I don't come from Seaham originally , and SOMEONE'S gotta try and educate you County Durham savages
;)

didnt they say they would finish in the top 10 :lol:
I certainly didn't.
I always said i'd be VERY happy with (but not expecting) 17th - seems a distant memory now though

Last edited:
Still can't get my head around them appointing Agnew. They made the big decision to get rid of their manager and while it might have made no difference, and probably wouldn't have, you'd think they'd have a better chance of putting a run together if they got someone like Pearson in for the final 10 games. Agnew should have had the Man Utd game and then got someone else in during that 2 week international period. I said it at the time, not just in hindsight - was amazed with that Gibson interview saying they have chosen Agnew.

Still can't get my head around them appointing Agnew. They made the big decision to get id of their manager and while it might have made no difference, and probably wouldn't have, you'd think they'd have a better chance of putting a run together if they got someone like Pearson in for the final 10 games. Agnew should have had the Man Utd game and then got someone else in during that 2 week international period. I said it at the time, not just in hindsight - was amazed with that Gibson interview saying they have chosen Agnew.
Cost nowt is why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back