Redcar and the likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough, haven't noticed. Apologies @seahamstar :lol:
No worries.
I mainly come on here for the word association threads on Parsnip , but also find it to be a really good forum on all counts.
I don't see the point in 'hiding' just cos we've been shite this season.
In my mind , it was always gonna be an uphill battle for us to stay up - I was under no illusions whatsoever.
In fact , I STILL think we'll finish bottom , we haven't won since December (in the league) , and I honestly cant see us getting even another point this season.

No worries.
I mainly come on here for the word association threads on Parsnip , but also find it to be a really good forum on all counts.
In my mind , it was always gonna be an uphill battle for us to stay up - I was under no illusions whatsoever.
In fact , I STILL think we'll finish bottom , we haven't won since December (in the league) , and I honestly cant see us getting even another point this season.

I'm the same for us so something is gonna have to give on Wednesday ....christ we are shite :lol::lol:

No worries.
Just watched the "highlights" of the Bournemouth match. They look broken, sapped of confidence, shell shocked. If they play like that against our similarly afflicted team on Wednesday I can see it being an absolute goal fest or a proper shit show with nothing in betweeen.

Boro fans are worse than the mags for only piping up when things are going well for them. A lot of their fans will be back to supporting Liverpool and Man Utd next season only to resurface as Boro fans again if they get promoted.

Where are all the smoggies who were all over this forum earlier in the season?

Has their Internet gone down? Haven't heard much from them of late.

Funny that, innit?

Hope we turn the f*ckers over. We're gannin down, obviously, but at least it'll shut the horrible, two heeded c*nts up.

Least the scum lot turn up give them there

Boro fans are worse than the mags for only piping up when things are going well for them. A lot of their fans will be back to supporting Liverpool and Man Utd next season only to resurface as Boro fans again if they get promoted.
The truth is out

Where are all the smoggies who were all over this forum earlier in the season?

Has their Internet gone down? Haven't heard much from them of late.

Funny that, innit?

Hope we turn the f*ckers over. We're gannin down, obviously, but at least it'll shut the horrible, two heeded c*nts up.

Well Hank and I still come on here so that's 2 Boro supporters who still do.

Just watched the "highlights" of the Bournemouth match. They look broken, sapped of confidence, shell shocked. If they play like that against our similarly afflicted team on Wednesday I can see it being an absolute goal fest or a proper shit show with nothing in betweeen.
Goal fest between the two lowest scorers in the league :lol:
Fun facts: Boro have scored 13 goals at home all season (lowest in the league)
Sunderland have scored 10 goals away from home all season

Combining both records, 23 goals have been scored in 31 matches

#goalfest

No worries.
I'm the same for us so something is gonna have to give on Wednesday ....christ we are shite :lol::lol:
We'll probably both lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back