Redcar and the likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was ridiculous because although I'll admit we have our fair share of fickle fans, the fans have been amazing this season. 30k+ most games and despite the shite that has been served up the atmosphere at the Riverside has been amazing, anyone who is going to the game this Wednesday will experience it for themselves, the Red Faction have been a real credit to the club.

Didn't know about that to be honest mate. I know they had a meeting after the West Ham game and Gibson came out and said he was backing Karanka, but I don't think he actually walked.
The red fraction :lol:
There's only twenty of them

I honestly think it's going to take something in the ground like we've never seen to get shot of the twat.
A paid assassin maybe ?

Defoe has only ever won 1 league cup, Negredo has won a copa del rey, a league cup and the premier league, then for Spain he's won the European Championship. In terms of career Negredo has had the better. That's not to say Negredo is the better player though.
I personally think he's been a class act all season. Always been given sod all service but never stuck his pet lip out and always grafted.

We were on a poor run of form before he was sacked, but I firmly believe we'd have had more chance of staying up with Karanka. Certainly wouldn't have conceded four goals at Hull and Bournemouth.

I believe it was player power. Downing has been poisonous since returning to the club and never saw eye to eye with Karanka. I believe it was their falling out which meant Gibson was left with a decision to make. Also seems strange that as soon as Karanka left Woodgate returned to the club. Almost feels as if the pair of them are currently running the club.

Can you stop talking about us please. We're merely a meaningless blot on the landscape so you don't need to concern yourself with our affairs thank you.
You do realise you're on a Sunderland forum don't you? I don't see me concerning myself with your no mark club, clearly making an observation of how sad you, your ilk and like minded mags are. Do you not have somewhere else you could spend your time?

You do realise you're on a Sunderland forum don't you? I don't see me concerning myself with your no mark club, clearly making an observation of how sad you, your ilk and like minded mags are. Do you not have somewhere else you could spend your time?

It's "pure football" mate.

Defoe has only ever won 1 league cup, Negredo has won a copa del rey, a league cup and the premier league, then for Spain he's won the European Championship. In terms of career Negredo has had the better. That's not to say Negredo is the better player though.
So do you think Defoe is a better player, what about O'Shea how does his career and trophies add up, does his career prove the smoggy knacker wrong?

It's "pure football" mate.
It's still doesn't detract from the fact it is a Sunderland forum and you are a sad Yorkshire knacker does it?

I'm certainly not your fuckin 'mate'.

It pains me to have to say that both clubs are going down and such is the shambles that we are Boro are better equipped to come back up.
That's how far we have sunk.

So do you think Defoe is a better player, what about O'Shea how does his career and trophies add up, does his career prove the smoggy knacker wrong?

It's still doesn't detract from the fact it is a Sunderland forum and you are a sad Yorkshire knacker does it?

Here on Teesside the word "mate" is used in multiple contexts as a local colloquialism.

I was on about Valdes and Negredo as better known players than you've had in 10 year:lol: no need to even go that far back
Doesn't really matter how well known a player is surely? Mahrez vs Downing for example, at the time Downing was a far bigger name but I know who I'd rather have.

Aye O'Shea I agree with :lol:
Defoe is the better player imo.

Aye O'Shea I agree with :lol:
Defoe is the better player imo.
If I remember correctly didn't we have another centre half who won numerous amounts of trophies, again there's a chance he may have had a better career, but no we've had no players in the last 10 year who's careers compare with Valdez and Negredo.

If I remember correctly didn't we have another centre half who won numerous amounts of trophies, again there's a chance he may have had a better career, but no we've had no players in the last 10 year who's careers compare with Valdez and Negredo.
Valdez I could understand mind, must be close to being the most successful player in the entire premier league. Plenty beat Negredo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back