Red flares (Not Methvens) at the match today.

What bus were you on yesterday?

Nah was genuinely asking if there was any asthma attacks yesterday as people like yourself seem adamant they happen every time a smoke bomb is let off.

I’m not saying they happen every time. I’m saying there’s a risk that it happens, especially if the smoke is in people’s faces.

They’re prohibited by law and stadium policy so if anyone gets caught with them then they’ll be in bother.

What bus were you on yesterday?

Nah was genuinely asking if there was any asthma attacks yesterday as people like yourself seem adamant they happen every time a smoke bomb is let off.

Why? Unless you are going to ring the lad that sorts it and request a survey to be done, it’s rather pointless.

I’m not saying they happen every time. I’m saying there’s a risk that it happens, especially if the smoke is in people’s faces.

They’re prohibited by law and stadium policy so if anyone gets caught with them then they’ll be in bother.

What’s the law got to do with it... anyone who takes any notice of the law is wet.
Just out of interest. I won't be ringing anyone. Sounds like quite a boring bus, is it the safcsa bus?

That's nice. Were you at MK?

no but I watched match and thought at the time that combination of running on pitch and smoke bombs is going to get us into bother.

Last edited:
No. Not safcsa or ALS. Frankly I’d rather not go then travel with either

Ah right fair enough.

I assume no alcohol is consumed on it as that is illegal (like chucking smoke bombs) and you'd never advocate something like that? ;)
What’s the law got to do with it... anyone who takes any notice of the law is wet.

no but I watched match and thought at the time that combination of running on pitch and smoke bombs is going to get us into bother.

That is odd, I thought most supporters would've been too busy celebrating and enjoying the goal to think about what is going to get us into bother 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Ah right fair enough.

I assume no alcohol is consumed on it as that is illegal (like chucking smoke bombs) and you'd never advocate something like that? ;)

That is odd, I thought most supporters would've been too busy celebrating and enjoying the goal to think about what is going to get us into bother 🤷‍♂️

I don’t do many away days as I travel all week with work, so no difference to me. But if it effects our fans through numbers getting reduced or people being injured, I do care about it.
I also care about the reputation of our fans.
Take a read of the thread on sniffer dogs... the direct consequence of people taking pyro into stadiums. Waste of resource to counter act selfish activity.
If you love smoke bombs and flares so much, set it off and hold it through out. Clearly you won’t mind being arrested and taking flack from fans who are effected by smoke around you.

I don’t do many away days as I travel all week with work, so no difference to me. But if it effects our fans through numbers getting reduced or people being injured, I do care about it.
I also care about the reputation of our fans.
Take a read of the thread on sniffer dogs... the direct consequence of people taking pyro into stadiums. Waste of resource to counter act selfish activity.
If you love smoke bombs and flares so much, set it off and hold it through out. Clearly you won’t mind being arrested and taking flack from fans who are effected by smoke around you.
There was sniffer dogs at Blackpool last season. I don't think it had anything to do with smoke bombs/flairs etc

Some 'fans' are hilarious here. Imagine being offended on behalf of some people at the game who might have asthma 😂. Get a life. If we ever get into europe there will be hell on. Away days where nobody buys a ticket because of pyro possibly setting off someone else's asthma.

The same people that think smoke bombs are flares.

Last edited:

Back