Red flares (Not Methvens) at the match today.

Massive difference to a smoke bomb in your own end ( which a few clubs have done at the sol). To launching it in the stand below from 50 feet.

As I keep saying, it just takes one of the smoke bombs to land in our enclosure and you then have a problem.

I also can’t understand why people would risk getting arrested for chucking one.

which allocations over the last few years have we had reduced amount of tickets to? bet you can't name a single one.

we dont get 10k tickets because the grounds aren't big enough and we wouldnt take that many anyway. we take the maximum amount of fans that we possibly can to just about every away game. it is never restricted by this 'committee' . but, just to be safe, all away fans should from now on not be drunk, disorderly, stand, sing, swear or over celebrate. just in case we all get banned

funny how I manage to over celebrate but manage not to be drunk, disorderly or swear.
Maybe I just have respect for everyone around me and maybe It was a right of passage when I was an ignorant teenager

Serious question mate. Lets say on Friday Doncaster fans chuck a couple of smoke bombs into the North Stand. Some families get upset and leave the ground. Would you call them fannies?

Ignoring the fact chucking smoke bombs might see clubs trying to cut our allocations, can we really moan about opposing fans chucking them onto us, when we are chucking them around the away end?

Chucking smoke bombs onto the pitch and chucking them at fans in the stand are entirely different, flawed argument trying to say it the same.

As I keep saying, it just takes one of the smoke bombs to land in our enclosure and you then have a problem.

I also can’t understand why people would risk getting arrested for chucking one.

Land in our enclosure? Most of them set off over the years have been in our enclosure, and left in our enclosure.

Unlikely though. Smoke bombs are harmless. What bus were you on yesterday btw?

They aren’t harmless like. If people want to risk getting arrested and banned for taking them that’s their own business, but the smoke from them can cause people to have an asthma attack.

90% of people on this thread clearly aren’t arsed about that though so our asthmatic away followers will simply have to deal with it.

like the authorities can make rules on based on the difference,use your intelligence man.

What have 'authorities' got to do with anything?
They aren’t harmless like. If people want to risk getting arrested and banned for taking them that’s their own business, but the smoke from them can cause people to have an asthma attack.

90% of people on this thread clearly aren’t arsed about that though so our asthmatic away followers will simply have to deal with it.

How many asthma attacks were there yesterday?

Last edited:

If I drive at 60mph past a school and don’t hit any kids, does that make it safe to do so every day?

Just because nobody suffered an attack in one incident doesn’t mean it doesn’t carry a risk of causing an attack mate.
Hope they don’t sell KP nuts when we play Coventry. I’ve got an allergy and could die. How selfish of them.

Are the peanuts aerosolised and sprayed into the air like? If they were you’d have a point.

do you get out much? Your lack of awareness of the damage which can be done to people is a bit prehistoric

If I drive at 60mph past a school and don’t hit any kids, does that make it safe to do so every day?

Just because nobody suffered an attack in one incident doesn’t mean it doesn’t carry a risk of causing an attack mate.

Are the peanuts aerosolised and sprayed into the air like? If they were you’d have a point.

What has driving past a school got to with chucking a smoke bomb onto a football pitch? :confused:

You didn't answer my question

Back