Red flares (Not Methvens) at the match today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how I manage to over celebrate but manage not to be drunk, disorderly or swear.
Maybe I just have respect for everyone around me and maybe It was a right of passage when I was an ignorant teenager
You don’t swear? I swear and get drunk regularly, I still have respect for people.

Get off that horse.
I'm sure it's fun n all that but it does seem a bit fuckin' pointless, away at MK Dons, in League 1.
Erm... that’s the league we are in and have been playing in for a second season.

What difference does it make what league you’re in and who you’re playing?

Last edited:

You don’t swear? I swear and get drunk regularly, I still have respect for people.

Get off that horse.

Erm... that’s the league we are in and have been playing in for a second season.

What difference does it make what league you’re in and who you’re playing?
I could understand it for a derby or something, but an away game at a shit club like MK Dons? Small time as it gets.

Last edited:
I could understand it for a derby or something, but an away game at a shit club like MK Dons? Small time as it gets.

Have you never been to an away game? It doesn't matter who it's against. It's a natural reaction when we score to go mental. Opposition is irrelevant.

The best celebrations I've seen other than Derbies were probably the last minute equaliser at Walsall. No one was thinking "meh it's only Walsall"

Have you never been to an away game? It doesn't matter who it's against. It's a natural reaction when we score to go mental. Opposition is irrelevant.

The best celebrations I've seen other than Derbies were probably the last minute equaliser at Walsall. No one was thinking "meh it's only Walsall"
It's ower the top.

You can surely go mental with goal celebrations without throwing things that could get the club into bother..

Looked class in the Trafalgar Square fountains but no place for them in grounds on basis of kids etc being there.

Looked class in the Trafalgar Square fountains but no place for them in grounds on basis of kids etc being there.

I thought they were being held in TS not thrown. In which case only danger is to the user.... and it did look brilliant
I say hold it in the stadium, get yourself arrested because it’s against the law, job done no one else hurt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back