Red Dead Redemption 2

In a way i should have gone xbox one as I've around 80 360 games and about 50 original xbox games.

I still have my 360 but never use it. My RDR is on 360.

I hope there's a couple of VR bits to rdr2, some shooting things would be class
Exactly the same position I'm in

Fully expecting Rockstar to put very little effort into the single player game. It will be nowhere near as big as the first RDR. All of Rockstar's efforts will be for online gameplay a la GTA V

Fully expecting Rockstar to put very little effort into the single player game. It will be nowhere near as big as the first RDR. All of Rockstar's efforts will be for online gameplay a la GTA V

I hope so. GTA Online was a fantastic idea but it needed to be an MMO not 16 player lobbies. They also needed quests and not those instanced contact missions.

I hope they ban PC users from the online game. They totally ruined GTA5 online with mods and hacks.
id much rather they keep away from online, they wont like. GTA just annoyed me, there was so much more they could do in game but ignored and focused on online, which is shit imo.

be a bit upset if they take it back to marston like. much rather see an earlier game, maybe 1850's and proper wild west.

Back