Red Dead Redemption 2

Marston died and I took over as his son, I don't know if I've completed the game and the rest is just roaming, or is there more story?

You know the "?" on the maps during the main game? When you have completed the main story you can still do any of these you missed.

You could also download Undead Nightmare which was a brilliant DLC they brought out on Halloween 2010.

You know the "?" on the maps during the main game? When you have completed the main story you can still do any of these you missed.

You could also download Undead Nightmare which was a brilliant DLC they brought out on Halloween 2010.
Cheers,Yeah I got undead nightmare, didn't play too much of it tbh.

I am so pissed off I can't play any of my PS3 games on my PS4 but someone has said on here that you can play RDR on your PS4... how do you do that? does it work for other games too?

I am so pissed off I can't play any of my PS3 games on my PS4 but someone has said on here that you can play RDR on your PS4... how do you do that? does it work for other games too?
I think they just re released the game on psn store for 12 quid

PlayStation now, monthly streaming service to play PS3 games via ps4.

Didn't like the Zombie pack at all. Am I right in thinking there was hardly any ammo so you had to avoid or hit them?

Didn't like the Zombie pack at all. Am I right in thinking there was hardly any ammo so you had to avoid or hit them?

I can't remember spending most of my time avoiding or hitting them but it's about six years since I played it.

cant wait but bit disappointed they seem to be sticking with marston and his gang. id love a an earlier western game with the stage coaches going west, Indians etc

It's the reason I bought an Xbox one as well. Backwards compatibility. I've got more 360 games (RDR included) than I do Xbox one

In a way i should have gone xbox one as I've around 80 360 games and about 50 original xbox games.

I still have my 360 but never use it. My RDR is on 360.

I hope there's a couple of VR bits to rdr2, some shooting things would be class

Back