Red Dead Redemption 2

Odd that it's not being released on PC, although I wonder if they'll do the same like they did with gta v, sell RDR2 on the xbone and ps4, then package it again with slightly better features for the '4k' consoles, then release it again for PC.

Odd that it's not being released on PC, although I wonder if they'll do the same like they did with gta v, sell RDR2 on the xbone and ps4, then package it again with slightly better features for the '4k' consoles, then release it again for PC.
Unless they announce a Microsoft "play anywhere" deal.

They never released the last one for PC either which I thought was odd after how successful it was.

They never released the last one for PC either which I thought was odd after how successful it was.
Apparently I read the coding was really bad or complex and it'd either take a long time to rewrite for pc or something. I'm not a huge fan of their games so I'm not particularly bothered just annoys me when game companies don't release them for the PC

Back